Vacuum cleaner for home

its doing decent job in cleaning hard floor. dust - it picking up very nicely. but that's about it.
I think the culprit is - the way the cleaner brush is made its ignoring the cornflakes, and other similar type things. for example in kitchen we get lots of onion and garlic peels, if smaller it picking them up but its bigger it ignoring. Did below average while trying to clean spider webs.

Was just about to book it, good that i saw this thread at the right time.
I had caved in looking at the reviews online.
Was comparing between the Realme Stick vacuum and Kent Zoom.
Has anybody bought or used or seen the Realme Tech Stick vacuum cleaner?

How is Inalsa canister vacuum guys. Worth the 3K?

I have this little minion at home. using it for past 4 or 5 years. German engineering at its finest.

The name is Kärcher.

1633698114566.png

Looks like no one noticed the deal on Roidmi F8 then.
This was a way better deal than Realme vacuum.

Pros over Realme.
  • Bigger dust canister volume.
  • More powerful suction.
  • Better battery life.
  • Comes with a motorised upholstery brush (Realme only gets the motorised floor brush).
  • Comes with more attachments than Realme.

Didn't want to carry Dyson V11 everywhere and was looking for a cordless vacuum for car/travel.
This deal couldn't have come at a better time.
Now I can have a better hands on to what I have said in my earlier posts in this thread.

1633705124124.png

Still being sold for 21k on Amazon (Cloudtail) >> https://www.amazon.in/Eco-System-F8-Cordless-Warranty-Charging/dp/B08LF7KL5J

Last edited:
I bought the philips bagless vacuum cleaner this sale from flipkart around 5.5k with all offers and discounts. It is very powerful machine a bit noisy but does the work. Also multiple attachment and extensions.

I bought the philips bagless vacuum cleaner this sale from flipkart around 5.5k with all offers and discounts. It is very powerful machine a bit noisy but does the work. Also multiple attachment and extensions.

I have the same model. Be careful about its rear housing/flap that holds the hepa filter. If you run it for 10 mins or more continously, it deformsn the filter comes off. The clip or locking design is horrible.
Looks like no one noticed the deal on Roidmi F8 then.
This was a way better deal than Realme vacuum.

View attachment 116681

Still being sold for 21k on Amazon (Cloudtail) >> https://www.amazon.in/Eco-System-F8-Cordless-Warranty-Charging/dp/B08LF7KL5J

Please let me us the usage feedback after you use it.

I have the same model. Be careful about its rear housing/flap that holds the hepa filter. If you run it for 10 mins or more continously, it deformsn the filter comes off. The clip or locking design is horrible.

Please let me us the usage feedback after you use it.
Thanks for the heads up. Will keep in mind to take breaks and let the machine cool down.

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I'm in the market for a vacuum and was wondering what multi cyclonic thing mentioned earlier was? What is it and how do I check it for a specific model?

My main use case for a vacuum cleaner is hard floors, desks/bookshelves etc., and possibly mattresses/sofas if possible (but not a priority). I'm not looking to spend more than 7-8k at the moment.

I was looking at the WD3 and this AmazonBasics model. Any suggestions/comments?

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I'm in the market for a vacuum and was wondering what multi cyclonic thing mentioned earlier was? What is it and how do I check it for a specific model?

My main use case for a vacuum cleaner is hard floors, desks/bookshelves etc., and possibly mattresses/sofas if possible (but not a priority). I'm not looking to spend more than 7-8k at the moment.

Go with Eureka Forbes model or any other common blower if you want.

Go with Eureka Forbes model or any other common blower if you want.

Looking to buy vacuum cleaner for home usage purpose, went through amazon and youtube reviews and trying to finalize the product -
below are my reqs -
1. dry clean model is enough, I don't have use cases for wet cleaner
2. good suction power to clean, apart from tile flooring, wall corners, cob webs, window channels etc
3. dust filters (like HEPA) that can be cleaned or replaced and spares should be available
4. dust bags that can be washed or replaced and spares should be available
5. blower functionality would be nice to have
6. should be operated for atleast 10-15mins (not much heating issues)
7. budget less than INR 5000

In my budget, amazon basics vacuum cleaners seems to be fine

- avoiding inalsa, agaro as they seems to have heating problems and motor reliability and service issues
- preferring amazon brand, trusting that there wont be issues with service or spares availability if needed, will be taking 1yr extended warranty

Wanted to know member's suggestions who has experience with amazon branded VACs or any alternatives

Thanks

I have the Amazon basics model similar to the last one but without that minimum maximum knob. It works for 15-20 minutes continuously.
Suction is good enough that you can suck all the spiders on the ceiling using the long steel pipe they give. I used it on curtains, pillow covers, bed, laptop, computer keyboard etc.

I only washed the sponge filter and the plastic dust filter till now. Need to put them in the sun to dry out.

Only minus point I see is that it blows very hot air inside the room. Probably it cools down the motor by blowing air on it and within 5 minutes you can feel the temperature in the room rising even with windows open. By 10 minutes I end up like I took a bath in my own sweat. Tshirt, shorts all wet.

Buy the first model since it looks like it holds more dust. The third model gets full very fast if your room is dusty.

Looking to buy vacuum cleaner for home usage purpose, went through amazon and youtube reviews and trying to finalize the product -
below are my reqs -
1. dry clean model is enough, I don't have use cases for wet cleaner
2. good suction power to clean, apart from tile flooring, wall corners, cob webs, window channels etc
3. dust filters (like HEPA) that can be cleaned or replaced and spares should be available
4. dust bags that can be washed or replaced and spares should be available
5. blower functionality would be nice to have
6. should be operated for atleast 10-15mins (not much heating issues)
7. budget less than INR 5000
Got the Amazon basics one couple of weeks back , now, its on sale
used for couple of days, and very much satisfied.
Its got good suction power and I ran for more than 15mins without any issue.
cons are :
1. its loud
2. the build of accessories seems to be weak (low quality and thin plastic)
3. major issue is you cannot reach to ceiling with the provided extensions, i am keeping the machine on chair when I need to reach the ceilings

still, if anybody looking for a Vac for small apatments, this is a winner for its features and price

Rejuvenating this thread once again
We are looking to replace a practically dead Robo Vac and discarded Robo Mop with one
so far we have had demos for
Eureka Forbes
iRobot
McTuring

Eureka Forbes:
Standard expectations - Pioneer in Vacuuming their LVac voice n Pro seems good, good for decent mopping (Dust compartment is ~350ml another 300~ for water for spray before mop)
vacuum noise is decent at Standard and manageable on High power we picked this one ~31000INR

MCTuring - Was good, struggled a bit with coffee and ketchup partially dried stains but better in some cases than Eureka Forbes. could get a separate dry compartment extra only for Vacuuming
but compared to EF the brushes and HEPA filters needed replacement sooner as per the Demo agent. ~34000 INR

iRobot - the Agent came with a i9 Roomba and a disappointing demo ,, No app and couldn't show all featured and also lesser noisy function. He assured to get app installed and come back again later an didn't bother (This is in Kondapur Hyderabad ) Just for this reason my wife walked away from the demo and I told the guy the demo is disappointing after showing I am an existing irobot customer . I am writing comments on all Insta, FB or other ad posts which are now flooding my profile just to stick it to them ~59000 INR

Conclusion: Went with Eureka Forbes with following reasons:
brushes and Hepa Filter needed changing post 12 -15 months >> MCturning guy said ever 6 months & iRobot guy said 8 months
1 Battery charge = 120 mins which is doesn't go below 70% now by the time 1500 SFT is vacuumed and mopped (Not using for HT room and Patio)
Need to add another floor plan for using there as well.
I plan to get my old irobot Braava fixed and start using for mopping only AV room may be
I also know/heard god things about MI one is a big hit but I couldn't get demo for that one and EEE_Bot which we tried and moved on after no or delayed response

Attachments

• 20231226_182649.jpg
    20231226_182649.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 20231226_182657.jpg
    20231226_182657.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 20231227_122801.jpg
    20231227_122801.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 20231227_122807.jpg
    20231227_122807.jpg