Valentines Day :/..

Aditya

Skilled
Ok..

Dunno if this is a good place to ask this :p..

Does any1 know any romantic dinner places for Valentines day? :/.

Need to know within the next 2 days or so..

Thanks,

Ad1tya.

Dude take her home and cook for her.

Even if the meal turns out not too spectacular, she'll be blown away with your effort (and your folks wont have to cook either :lol: )

F|0ccY said:
Yup cook for her...anything..she will really appreciate your effort.

Chaos said:
^^Plus imagine the amount of cash u'll save :rofl:.

Crazy_Eddy said:
Dude take her home and cook for her.

Even if the meal turns out not too spectacular, she'll be blown away with your effort (and your folks wont have to cook either :lol: )

you guys want his valentines day to end up in tragedy! :hap5:
Please don't be stupid :tongue:

Who knows???

Jokes apart, it is saving a few grands or even several hundred at a time which make a difference. I don't need to remind you that from barely fitting a high end rig in 90k you can get a comfortable high end+ righ in 110k. Now, that is only 20k in 2yrs or 4 5star dinners.

Lol.. Wheres this going :/..

Ok.. I cant exactly get her home, live with my family. Maybe if I can pursuade them all to go out :p..

Money aint an Issue really. Have quite a lot of my own. :p.

hmmm..celebrating at home is really not a bad idea if u can persuade u r family members to go out and party..lolz.. infact the idea very different and u r gal may like it .but cooking the food ur self just think of it ..please. cauz i think this can turn into a mess if not done properly.so if u gettin her home IMO get the food from out with some nice decoration at home and candle light dinner..souds superb isnt it ??

or at last take her to some nice place for a candle light dinner..it depends on the gal what she likes and what not ..so in the end its up to u to decide.

whatever u do enjoy the day...

lucky u .i lost my gal just few days ..back..but still will celebrate the day with my frnds cauz i love them.(thinking of gifting every1 some nice trance music..they are all lovin it.)

if you have lots of it, why don't you get a violionist + 7 star 2 person catering with some decoration and a diamond something as the gift! Not a bad idea, is it?

Back