Valentines Day :/..

vandal said:
U saying u don't??? :bleh:

@ what BD said - didn't I say somewhere keep it simple...why isn't anyone listening...???? :p idiots...:bleh:

Adi...most important u should enjoy the time with her...forget about going really out of your way, she won't enjoy if you keep bothering abt something going wrong with the plans you've made...Its the company of a loved one that counts...

For me sitting in my lawn back home with her for 3 hours, holding hands and sipping a carton of apple juice (we shared one ;) ) was a real kick...She enjoyed it too...immensely.

Its the memories, not the calories nor the warranties...:p old 'non' chinese proovarb :p

wow...awesome way to spend time together..u make me remember my days..yaar..:(:(

Hmmph..

More of a dilemma..

Thing is, its our first V-day together, so... I want it to be really special.

Looks like Ill have to figure something out myself.

Pack some food she really really loves (Main course if you want + dessert like Cheesecake or Chocolate something).

Or you can take the dessert with you and order home delivery food when you get to her place.

And take some flowers with you (Even if you have got them delivered before, keep the best bouquet for lat to be taken with you). Buy her a huuuge stuffed animal. All girls love that. And a biiiig greeting card.

Order in a cheesy pizza and both of you start from two sides of the same slice. Eat most of the pizza this way. Pretty romantic I think :p

Since you said her mom likes you, I think it is possible for the two of you to have a nice meal in the comfort of her house. I guess she can ask her mom to go out or not come out of her room :p

Or you can organise a sort of treasure hunt.

Nikhil said:
Buy her a huuuge stuffed animal

My girl doesnt like soft toys that much..!! :S :S

And on top of it I am in Pune and shes in Mumbai..:no:

What do i do now...:huh: :huh:

Any suggestion in on goin thread.. :ashamed:

^^^
not poss....shes gonna be damn busy...besides...cant got her place..!!
they dont know me...:p
Damn this is gonna be 1st V-day.... well i wanna try my best...what else..goin at her place is outta question i guess...

^if u want to go..u can go..enough of bahanas . . ;)

& peeps..dont generalize . . . every girl is unique...but nothing beats a good romantic dinner..AT HOME . . .that'd be amasing..:hap2:

whoz home :mad: :mad:

Im hostelite.....and cant get access to her place..:S

Plus my presentation would be a week away so i wont get time to go to bbai...besides even shes not free..!!

kya karu bhai log...:no:

hmm..so u want to do something special without being at her place ?is it ?

then i think u should also send some nice flowers.and a greeting to her..maybe with a gift..and then if possible meet her or call her and have a phone talk.

and just tell her how much she means to u..

as far as i know for some gals ., just saying them "I LOVE U" from the heart..ie.true love is everything..so if u really love..her from da bottom of u r heart..just expresss it in the best possible way..

i think thats all u can do at the moment as meeting her is not possible..

( all of the above ..is my personal opinion and what ive learnt from experience. and may work only in case of what i call as true love...which is very rare in todays world..so it doesnt apply to everyone..)

Aditya said:
Ok..

Dunno if this is a good place to ask this :p..

Does any1 know any romantic dinner places for Valentines day? :/.
Need to know within the next 2 days or so..
Thanks,
Ad1tya.

Moshe's, 7, Minoo Manor, Near Euphoria Gym , Cuffe Parade

check the place out , its small but an awesome place to go with your girl on valentines ... ask them if they have something special on that day ;)

You know what.. Going to a restaurant or the like on a day like V day is absolutely stupid. Everywhere is way to crowded, tends to get expensive. Do something easy that evening. Go over to her place. Take a long walk. Hire a movie. Cooking her a meal is a good idea.

If you want to do something I'd done once in my life, ( hehehe I think i was 16-17 then), give her something everyday of that week.

You already said she's not the kind who'd want you to spend too much so something cheap would be great.

Make a card, write a poem, little earings.. any kinda jewellery actually, her favourite chocolates, movie tickets, a book .The more personal it is, the more brownie points you earn :)

There is a store in inorbit near nando's in the food mall, where you can paint pottery, mugs etc. and they glaze it for you. Even if you are a horrendous artist, she'll appreciate something like that.

Flowers every hour will be hard to pull off, unless she's constantly at one place.. also flowers die off pretty fast in this heat.. so too many isnt a great idea.

Remember sometimes lots of little is better than little of lots ;).

Take care and have fun.

faheem_m said:
hmm..so u want to do something special without being at her place ?is it ?
then i think u should also send some nice flowers.and a greeting to her..maybe with a gift..and then if possible meet her or call her and have a phone talk.
and just tell her how much she means to u..
as far as i know for some gals ., just saying them "I LOVE U" from the heart..ie.true love is everything..so if u really love..her from da bottom of u r heart..just expresss it in the best possible way..
i think thats all u can do at the moment as meeting her is not possible..

( all of the above ..is my personal opinion and what ive learnt from experience. and may work only in case of what i call as true love...which is very rare in todays world..so it doesnt apply to everyone..)

Meetin her is outta question ;) .....hmm flowers,gift,greetin....well yeah possible but howww:huh: i am in pune.... :S

goldie aka adi since i have seen both you and your gf ;) i think this will be better idea,

gifts aside,

1> bring her home and have intimate time, inbetween words ask her what she wants party outside or you cook for her.
depending on her choice do the needful.

if your home isnt the position to do some sensual cooking then you can go outside.

but i highly recommend this give her something surprising - whatever it might be.
********************disclaimer************************

if someone aked me to come up with some crazy or new idea it would be , with condition i'm having all the money to do what i want, I would probably after dinner take her on a fighter plane above the Arabian Sea in moonlight.
travelling at supersonic speed with afterburners, closing down to subsonic then doing a joint parachut divind in a small island and spend the ahem light together.

in the meantime you shud have contacts ready to make tht island a small "happening" place ;)

you know what i had done for my girlfriend's b'day (can be used for valentine's day too)....i was crazy in love with her...she liked me a lot too....

i wrote an ode to her...describing my love to her, what i dream of us, etc etc...hugely romantic....and wrote it down onto a foldable 10foot long piece of handcrafted paper with other small tid bits thrown in too.....This card and small bag of classic swiss chocolates did the thing...

Her eyes were full of tears when she saw the card and read it.....she used to read the card everyday since then....

Take my words...do something extra ordinary - out of the usual....the girl is special to you....you've to show her how special she is to you....and how far are you willing to go....

thread is pretty funny...with pretty useful tips thrown in....

all the luck Adi!

rPOk said:
you know what i had done for my girlfriend's b'day (can be used for valentine's day too)....i was crazy in love with her...she liked me a lot too....

i wrote an ode to her...describing my love to her, what i dream of us, etc etc...hugely romantic....and wrote it down onto a foldable 10foot long piece of handcrafted paper with other small tid bits thrown in too.....This card and small bag of classic swiss chocolates did the thing...

Her eyes were full of tears when she saw the card and read it.....she used to read the card everyday since then....

Take my words...do something extra ordinary - out of the usual....the girl is special to you....you've to show her how special she is to you....and how far are you willing to go....

thread is pretty funny...with pretty useful tips thrown in....

all the luck Adi!

that's so so...romantic ..man really romantic... :D

yeah gals always become emotional and love u more then anything when u go outta da way to make them feel special

ad1 u can too try out something different..and special ...

Well.. if you ask me, take her to your fav spot or smwhere, and give her something.. u made. Personalised stuff are more appreciated by gals, no matter how small it might be. She'll be touched! ;)

Back