Verbatim 2GB / 4GB / 8GB / 16Gb microSD SDHC Memory Card Price Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey what happen to my order number 495 ???

made payment on 13 and still no confirmation of anything from you !!!! expedite!!! at all costs !!!

Shipped (Order No 495) you the one with Adapter as Verbatim 8GB normal (the one you ordered is out of stock)

This is the URL of what has been sent

You should receive same by Friday / Saturday latest

@dvdstoredelhi

Is the 8gb without adaptor available in stock, if yes pm me your a/c details as i require 1 no.

@dvdstoredelhi
The 8 gb card I received (on wednesday 19th Jan) is giving problems. It is not getting detected in my phone as well as card reader intermittently.
The previous card sent by you works flawlessly.
Please guide me about future course of action.
Order No. 494.

TechYoda said:
@dvdstoredelhi

The 8 gb card I received (on wednesday 19th Jan) is giving problems. It is not getting detected in my phone as well as card reader intermittently.

The previous card sent by you works flawlessly.

Please guide me about future course of action.

Order No. 494.
@TechYoda > We sent you Brand New Factory Sealed card I understand that your Verbatim 8gb Card is giving problem. Need not worry as it comes with 3 Year Verbatim Warranty

Please get in touch with Verbatim Customer care details given on back on packing : Phone : 01146447000 and email > customerservice@verbatim.co.in

Let me know via email (support@theitbazaar.com) if your issue is not resolved within 3 days of contacting them

Made payment for Order No. 00539 should reflect after some time (from SBI) Plz confirm once you receive it.

Unable to access site for status update. Google says "itbazaar" is blocked because of malicious software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back