Verbatim Media GO - DVD+R 16X MCC004

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, 1 question. What is the ideal speed recommended for burning these DVDs? My utmost concern is data reliability. 4X or 8X or 16X?

Please book Verbatim DVD+R 16x MII Quantity - 50 disc x 1 Spindle for me, let me know the payment details too...

i will myself check out the stuff and let u guys know about payments n stuff. green horn i will have to check about the cd-r if he gets them or not and stuff. will let u know

Here is the list so far....

1. racy1 ---> 50 x 1 = 50
  2. mav3r1ck ---> 50 x 1 = 50
  3. NeViLLe ---> 50 x 3 = 150
  4. cool_dude ---> 50 x 2 = 100
  5. gcbelder ---> 50 x 2 = 100
  6. rshri ---> 50 x 2 = 100
  7. dhirukholia ---> 50 x 2 = 100

waiting for 200mph to lock the GO

@racy1: Please add me to the list. If the deal on the *other) site doesn't happen, then I will take 2 * 50 spindles from this one.

Hey dude, start this GO man. I have committed a few disks to someone and that guy is bugging me. I think considering the TE and E forum, you have sufficient orders now, right?

cool_dude said:
Hey dude, start this GO man. I have committed a few disks to someone and that guy is bugging me. I think considering the TE and E forum, you have sufficient orders now, right?

Well the whole GO is not time limited & can take some time... you should have read the instructions properly before committing anything... Nobody is responsible for your commitments & only when the member get time he will lock & execute the GO...

You are free to back off at this time or have patience....

XTRPWNZOR - 2 x 50
skoka- 2 x 50
chirkut - 2 x 50
Prash - 2 x 50
racy1 ---> 50 x 1 = 50
mav3r1ck ---> 50 x 1 = 50
NeViLLe ---> 50 x 3 = 150
cool_dude ---> 50 x 2 = 100
gcbelder ---> 50 x 2 = 100
rshri ---> 50 x 2 = 100
dhirukholia ---> 50 x 2 = 100

this is the list. on both forums totally . 21 spindles + GREENHORNS -1 CDR SPINDLE OF 100 WHICH I WILL LET HIM KNOW IF I HAVE MISSED SOME ONE LET ME KNOW

Well the whole GO is not time limited & can take some time... you should have read the instructions properly before committing anything... Nobody is responsible for your commitments & only when the member get time he will lock & execute the GO...

Mr. racy1, as the starter of this GO, my request was directed to Mr. 200mph and NOT YOU. May I know why are you answering questions on his behalf? :mad:

As to the rules, yes, I have read them. I think you need to read them once again :tongue: . The starter has said that he would start the GO once he has an order of 8 or more spindles. When I made my request, he DID have more than 8 orders.

Nobody is responsible for your commitments
Yes, I am myself responsible for my commitments. I didn't say you are, did I?

You are free to back off at this time or have patience....
Thanks for you kind suggestion. :|

^^ cause 200MPH mentioned in his post that all 'communication' will be handled by Racy1 which is why he is the one who replied to your post.

cool_dude said:
Mr. racy1, as the starter of this GO, my request was directed to Mr. 200mph and NOT YOU. May I know why are you answering questions on his behalf? :mad:

You should really read the first post better.... :p

:peace:

cool_dude said:

As to the rules, yes, I have read them. I think you need to read them once again :tongue: . The starter has said that he would start the GO once he has an order of 8 or more spindles. When I made my request, he DID have more than 8 orders.
Yes, I am myself responsible for my commitments. I didn't say you are, did I?
Thanks for you kind suggestion. :|
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Seriously dude you need to cool down... I am managing this GO along with 200mph....

Read the instructions more carefully... you cannot force us to lock the GO... 'coz when 200mph gets the time he will lock it... So there is no time limit... Its not like we are sitting free here... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back