Verbatim Media GO - DVD+R 16X MCC004

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I haven't still received the DVDs... :( I have sent a mail to BlazeFlash before a few days and no reply...

Boy, I am getting really restless...

Abhi.

Consignment Tracking check this it say out for delivery , guys i have given u a tracking number phone numbers are mentioned check it out. u sure that u were at home n stuff. its says out for delivery on the 28th . if u still have not got it . call them or visit them personally. mostly it must be the case that u were not at home or they have just kept the packets to them self or something what ever it is check it. since both are in pune n have not got it there must be something wrong with the pune branch.

Shrikant Koka : 211143989

Prashant K : 21143990

Neville Chesan : 211143991

Manish Nair : 211143992

Himanshu : 211143088

Roopesh : 211143087

Consignment Tracking

The consignment can be tracked here. give it a days time to update. if you dont get the stuff in the next 3 - 4 days kindly call them up or visit them in personal .

All Packets couriered go closed.

OK, they are asking for this info.

Kindly give details of your consignments in the below format only to enable us to follow-up the matter with our concern branch office :-

1) Consignment Note No., Date of booking, Parcel or Dox., Booked from.

2) Receiver’s full address and phone nos. for each of the consignments.

Regards, Blazeflash Customer Care, N.Delhi-37. #

What is this Consignment Note No? Is it same as Consignment No.?(211147210) in my case?

Please also give info about "Date of booking" and "Booked from."

Thanks,

Abhi.

dude pls call them dont rely on their mail. check ur tracking call them bash them up a bit. mail will get u no were

yes that consignment number is the same thing.

booked from New Delhi - Smriti Courier Branch ( Gagan Vihar) Laxmi Nagar

Booked on 21/08/08

and ofcourse 100 dvds will be a parcel man :)

I just spoke to the local courier branch and informed them of your case. lets see what happens. they should locate it , the address was transparent taped so the address can not get lost. the only issue can be if they lost the packet in transit. coz it says towards pune and then it has never reached pune.

dude, this is surely a n00b Q-
Q - What is the lleeast writing speeds for those DVD=R discs, pls tell as soon as possible.'
thnks

@200mph: Dude I am from pune too.

Looks like Blazeflash *retards* are having some problem, will call them up in morning and let you know.

hmmm , your packet on tracking says out for delivery on 28th. u sure u were there. there is a phone number as well mentioned pls call them and check with them.

@ amandeep why u want the least possible speeds. SLOW = NOT EQUAL to the best burns as such. if u are looking in for a particular purpose tell us and we might be able to help.

OK, I got the DVDs.

Thanks a lot 200mph, but a humble suggestion. Please try using DTDC next time. The blazeflash service really sucks. And I can't buy their 'nobody was home' excuse either bcoz sm1 is always there at my home 24 hours.

BTW, thanks again!

Abhi.

okay. i have no problems using DTDC but the thing is the dtdc near my house sucks BIG time if i use AIR to send the same packet they ask for some 280 - 300 bucks and for ground they say @ 5kg minimum so it will be some 3xx - amount .

infact in the last 4-5 go's this is the first time some one has faced in a problem i have sent 4 -5 packets to pune , but in the end since u got it its a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back