Verbatim Media GO - DVD+R 16X MCC004

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay guys fine fine. i dont want flames the GO IS NOW LOCKED. ALL PEOPLE HERE ON TE . KINDLY TAKE DETAILS FROM RACY1 for the bank account . SEND HIM MONEY ACCORDING TO THE SHIPPING. ALONG WITH THE address and phone number.

Waiting for payment details from racy1 OR should I ask him directly?

Thx 200mph and racy1 for making this deal possible :)

dhirukholia said:
Waiting for payment details from racy1 OR should I ask him directly?

Thx 200mph and racy1 for making this deal possible :)

tanik dheeraj rahkho brother.... :p :)
A/c. details sent to interested users... Please send me the Address & the required information as requested...

Guy's the A/c holder's name is not required to register the a/c for EFT with ICICI Bank... Only a nickname needs to be made...

I need to reduce my order from (2 X 50) to (1 X 50).

So my order is now ---> 1 X 50 = 50

Sorry for this last minute change! I will pay as soon as this change is accepted by racy1/200mph.

rshri said:
I need to reduce my order from (2 X 50) to (1 X 50).
So my order is now ---> 1 X 50 = 50

Sorry for this last minute change! I will pay as soon as this change is accepted by racy1/200mph.

Just make sure you send in all the details in the payment confirmation PM so that we can make the final adjustment in the tally...

sorry racy1, i read it now only, so i guess ill have to withdraw from this group order because i cant fullfill this rule.

Payment needs to be transferred by EFT only to ICICI Bank a/c., can do only cash deposit sorry, in that case pls remove my order

PAYMENT RECIEVED

1. dhirukholia - Rs. 1650/- (Needs to pay another 100/- bucks)
  2. rshri - Rs. 850/-
  3. cool_dude - Rs. 1750/-
  4. greenhorn - Rs.1000/- (*Payment details & address not provided yet)
  5. mav3r1ck - Rs. 850/-

IMPORTANT

I spoke to 200mph & he has agreed to cash deposit in his a/c... So users who want to deposit cash directly in his a/c can PM me & I will let you know the details...

Otherwise EFT stands....

i think for cash deposit, some amount is taken as fee for the deposit. please confirm and add this to the amount before depositing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back