Budget 71-90K Video Editing Mid Budget Config

bimo

Recruit
Looking to get a new desktop since my old desktop is just not in the mood.
  1. What is your budget?
    • Around 75K
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • Planning to buy new
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • None
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • CPU – AMD Ryzen7 or i7, i9 ( 10th or 11th gen,) worst case scenario i5(10thgen). Im guessing more cores the better output.
    • Motherboard – Asus PrimeB450M A/CSM Micro ATX AM4. Im open to suggestions.
    • Ram – 8-16GB Can start with 8gb and then upgrade later on. G.skills/ Corsair
    • GPU -6-8GB for sure. Brands im leaning towards is either Nvidia or AMD Radeon. Again open to alternative options as well if its going to be better at cheaper price.
    • PSU - Any quality product.
    • SSD – Atleast 500GB NVMe M.2 types.
    • HDD – 1 or 2TB WD or any good option.
    • Cabinet – Cooler Master, Corsair or any other good options.
    • Cooler – Cooler Master or any other good options
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • Yes, will upgrade the following within 1 year
    • Monitor
    • RAM – 8gb
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Mumbai
    • Open to online purchase
    • TE Dealer
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Video Editing through Davinci Resolve/ Adobe
    • Graphic Designing using Photoshop/Corel/Illustrator
    • 3D Designing Solidworks/ 3ds max/ rendering
    • And all other basic uses
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • Open to all good useful sugggestions.
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • Hardly ever
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    • Trying to save money, will be using my previous Samsung monitor
  1. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  1. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10/11 64 bit
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

This article from pugetsystems says resolve benefits from Higher frequency then more core count. I recommend you go for something like core i5 10th gen. frankly, due to inflated prices, it will be difficult to buy a new system in 75k which will run resolve smoothly. A good graphics card alone will cost 40K.

I recommend you get this Lenovo prebuilt system as it has Ryzen 7 3700x and a Nvidia 2060. You can upgrade the RAM and SSD down the line. - https://amzn.to/3xAalr6

This article from pugetsystems says resolve benefits from Higher frequency then more core count. I recommend you go for something like core i5 10th gen. frankly, due to inflated prices, it will be difficult to buy a new system in 75k which will run resolve smoothly. A good graphics card alone will cost 40K.

I recommend you get this Lenovo prebuilt system as it has Ryzen 7 3700x and a Nvidia 2060. You can upgrade the RAM and SSD down the line. - https://amzn.to/3xAalr6
Hi Vaibhav, thanks for suggestions. I had gone through the other link on pugetsystem which was all graphs; so the link you shared was the result of all their systems i guess. which was the perfect information. Ill try to compare i5 10th gen with i7 10thgen or i9 10thgen see which would be have better frequency. I am aware of the crazy market situation im actually trying to delay it a lil bit if possible so that the prices normalize and the market would be stocked with more products. I also checked out the lenovo ideacentre. Man it looks beast and i was also considering HP but damn those are expensive systems man. Im trying to be within 75K. If I succeed itll be a miracle. Thanks again. :)

They test each processor and GPU while keeping everything else constant. For example consider Core i5 10600K and core i9 10900X. They score 955 and 1020 respectively. Core i5 is currently selling for 20.5K and Core i9 10900x is selling at 50K. So core i9 is 143% costlier while only offering 10% more performance. This is how you should choose hardware.

Back