Vodafone 3g

roh.mish

Disciple
I just came back from the vodafone office in Pune and asked them about 3G service launch.and the rep said that vodafone is definitely launching 3G by the month end.
Now going to the other office to confirm again.

Any ways vodafone is useless... They even can't provide affordable 2G plans...so my dear friends forget abt 3G plans....I think so they will be out of this world....u might afford them if ur earning in pounds :p...I think vodafone still thinks its proving services in UK :p

datta.ca said:
Any ways vodafone is useless... They even can't provide affordable 2G plans...so my dear friends forget abt 3G plans....I think so they will be out of this world....u might afford them if ur earning in pounds :p...I think vodafone still thinks its proving services in UK :p
+1

I agree.....

VODAFONE SUCKS !!!!. Dont ever go for vodafone. Very bad CC and there is no option to speak to a CC executive. The option has been removed IMO. May be its very difficult to access that option. Pathetic CC ever.

For address verification they deactivated the caller ID feature and after sometime those ass holes deactivated my OG calls itself. And i am forced to go to their office, verifiy address and after 24 hrs the services were restored. I am asked to go to the vodafone store and verify address through SMS and they have not specified the office address nor able to speak with a CC exec. and those bastards have not even given contact address of any vodafone store in the tel. enquiry services DB. Just the helpline no. 9884098840 alone exists in all the tel. enq. databases.

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CC YOU VODAFONE BASTARD

**** YOU VODAFONE

datta.ca said:
any ways vodafone is useless... They even can't provide affordable 2g plans...so my dear friends forget abt 3g plans....i think so they will be out of this world....u might afford them if ur earning in pounds :p...i think vodafone still thinks its proving services in uk :p
this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well....ya the cost is really high when comparing to other providers, but I'm satisfied with Vodafone services, as I'm using it for 5yrs now. I don't face any problem while speaking to CC, and not even my single paisa had been stolen by them in these 5yrs. And about network, it's a fact that no one comes even closer to Airtel and Vodafone. They rocks in this department.

But ya, I use different sim's for night talking with different girls :p My pocket doesn't permit to use vodafone for that :p

I am pretty satisfied with their service, using the same no. since Orange, Hutch and now Vodafone. Only wish was they had an affordable unlimited GPRS plan.

^^Ya, call rates are pretty nice, but they don't have any good GPRS plans, they should introduce some good GPRS plans and should be accessible on PC's.

yup.. vodafone mobile connect is very expensive. i pay 499 for 500mb. however, ive heard that they are gonna lower the charges soon!

As an old vodafone customer i am quite satisfied wit their call and texting service but once i tried their so called Edge(2g)..its damn slow compared to airtel.. i wonder their 3g will be no better than dial-up..lolz

datta.ca said:
tats very true man ... vodafone is really costly among all other service providers :(

surrendering my vodafone connection this week as no affordable 2g plans, been thinking for long time but due to lazyness never thought. But now its over, will give a try to docomo, 2GB for 48/- is quite good. Yeah sometimes I do get more spam calls then the regular once.

the 98rs UL net pack was good... I had taken vodafone for that purpose only :) almost 2 years back..... now voda has introduced the 98rs 2GB one .... anyway i found vodafone's speed on GPRS far better than AirtelLive you can connect vodafone live with your pc via proxy and it will outperform the airtel 2gb pack anyday..... :) [personal experience] .... I agree that their services are costly .... but never had a problem with them ...the CC has always cleared any problems

Back