Vodafone 3g

any way why are you so exited ? vodafone 3g won't come to karnataka !! they don't have license ...

PhotostarSR said:
Here are the Airtel 3G tariffs:
Video Calling: 5p/sec
Mobile TV: Rs.40/week with 80min of watching time!!!

Rs.9 ..1 day 10MB
Rs.50 ..3 days 55MB
Rs.200 ..30days 250MB
Rs.450 ..30 days 500MB
Rs.650 ..30days 1.2GB

Overall....these plans SUCK

You can expect EXACTLY the same plans from Vodafone too.. :(

^ If you were referring to me on being excited.. I am from Chennai and VF has license here.. And Karnataka VF will also get 3G eventually with Airtel Partnership.

a_k_s_h_a_y said:
any way why are you so exited ? vodafone 3g won't come to karnataka !! they don't have license ...
Oh god!!! I have already told 650+1 times in this thread that Vodafone will launch 3G in Karnataka in partnership with Airtel....

Tata,Idea and Aircel are in roaming arrangement for 3g and they are in talks with MTNL also. For this alliance they have license in all circle except HP. Vodafone and Airtel, Two biggest traditional rivals are in roaming talks for 3g.

babhishek said:
Voda probable 3G launch in Kolkata is now in march

Second postponement

If that is true, Vodafone Management is Inefficient.. Spending Crores to get Exclusive Rights to World Cup Live Streaming over 3G and not launching 3G does not make sense at all.

Supra said:
Are they retards ! I dont know how they can employ all retards in that Airtel office in Gurgaon ! recharge twice to get 500MB for Rs 400 !

Anyone working here in any telecom company can say how those marketing ppl actually design these plans ?
Ha ha, actually photostarsr erred a little. It's 600mb for Rs.450 or may be they are following this thread and revised thier pricing and NOW it's 600mb for Rs450 and Plus they are matching MTNL Mumbai pricing of Rs.750 for 2gb.

sharing my exp..

today I put request for MVP. I knw that so many people wil call so i wil get chance to shout.. :D

I got 2 calls.. I told them that I dont have any visibility in when you guys are starting 3g and I m frustated so i m switching to other 3G provider.. First guy told me that they are going to start in feb end and second guy told me march end.. thats really stupid answers..

I am sure they dont have any visibility on start date..

swordfish said:
sharing my exp..
today I put request for MVP. I knw that so many people wil call so i wil get chance to shout.. :D
I got 2 calls.. I told them that I dont have any visibility in when you guys are starting 3g and I m frustated so i m switching to other 3G provider.. First guy told me that they are going to start in feb end and second guy told me march end.. thats really stupid answers..
I am sure they dont have any visibility on start date..
well they will do it in march and they dont visibility because they know about response due to crap plans and even they cant help it plan going to be sad and no one will use 3g lol

Back