Vodafone 3g

we have corporate connections in my company, so the vodafone dealer had it.

Right now i am out of office for 2 weeks, so i cant upload the pamphlets.

Any other guys who have corporate connections may have got those pamphlets from Vodafone.

PhotostarSR said:
^^Ok thats fine..but i meant to ask did you see 3G logo on that pamphlet?
Yeah. It was written specifically as 3G. I am myself looking for replacement for Airtel, whose bills have sky-rocketed for me in the past 2 months.

Unrealistic said:
Anyone know if Vodafone Mobile Connect (199 - 3GB) works with the iPhone?
hey..iam using the vodafone Rs 99 data plan on the iphone...and it works proper..the plan vodafone offers for the iphone is just a waste of money !!

Getting the 3G signals here in kolkata. :)

Now let's see the plans.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

BTW now everything is changed, now I'd like to know what are the differences between Vodafone Live! and Vodafone Mobile Connect. Well I know VL is only for mobile surfing and VMC supports PC browsing too. But as per Vodafone's site, both are available for zero rental and pay as you use plan 10p/10KB, so why would anyone subscribe for VL instead of VMC???

well its high time they launch it, Im Paying 599 per month for unlimited BB internet service (Edge), getting 200-300 kbps, But if they launch 3G before Feb i will continue with vodafone if not Docomo is offering unltd BIS at 399 per month

krishnandu said:
In that case I'd say in few cities this 98/- plan in just 95/- :p
Wat u guys talking about! :p vodafone live 96/- = 6GB, 30 days. Tethered to my pc via android.. no proxy no nothing! :D

krishnandu said:
In that case I'd say in few cities this 98/- plan in just 95/- :p
Wat u guys talking about! :p vodafone live 95/- = 6GB, 30 days.
(theres another for 127 i think... 6GB,30days)
Tethered to my pc via android.. no proxy no nothing! :D

blueren said:
Wat u guys talking about! :p vodafone live 96/- = 6GB, 30 days. Tethered to my pc via android.. no proxy no nothing! :D

Wat u guys talking about! :p vodafone live 95/- = 6GB, 30 days.

(theres another for 127 i think... 6GB,30days)

Tethered to my pc via android.. no proxy no nothing! :D
where are you from afaik only docomo offers this much at this price

As I said, Vodafone has different plans for different circles.

Tried Docomo, their speed is pathetic, and most of the time it doesn't get's connected.(In my circle)

Check the attached file. I have attached the part of the pamphlet here for Vodafone plan.

Some how i feel this wud have FUP.

Attachments

• 2011-01-11_143047.jpg
    2011-01-11_143047.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 196
pradeep200417 said:
Check the attached file. I have attached the part of the pamphlet here for Vodafone plan.

Some how i feel this wud have FUP.
I am guessing, for the 499 plan, it is 3g speed uptil 5 GB after that it is going to be 2g speed.

Back