Vodafone 3g

Postpaid pack

Plan Name Offer Details How to Activate

Data Plan - 199 3GB GPRS sms ACT GPRS199 to 111

Data Plan - 299 5GB GPRS sms ACT GPRS299 to 111

Data Plan – 599 Unlimited GPRS sms ACT GPRS599 to 111

this is their shitty data plans for Postpaid users(300 rs monthly rental and they give only 200 mins free total).. thats why today sent the email for the cancellation of the connection, but they replied that they couldn't read my e-mail properly (may be because sent from company email ID ).. Anyway byebye vodafone for the time being. I can use tata docomos GPRS on mobile quite ok. Yes with PC browsing speed is not good, but I need it only on mobile and their 48 rs pack is good enough for me.. Only thing is to get the BSNL3g sim(which will be used as a data card), which BSNL CSC buggers don't have in my area, reason.. the person is on leave who does this, and he has been extending his leaves since last 2 weeks, eating my anger :X

^^Exactly! Even i said multiple times in this thread itself that Airtel and Vodafone(and even Idea) will be sharing their networks vice versa.

BTW Vodafone is going to offer 7.2mbps speed in karnataka.

PhotostarSR said:
^^Exactly! Even i said multiple times in this thread itself that Airtel and Vodafone(and even Idea) will be sharing their networks vice versa.

BTW Vodafone is going to offer 7.2mbps speed in karnataka.
But FUP is gonna be your speed breaker. :D

Here are the Airtel 3G tariffs:
Video Calling: 5p/sec
Mobile TV: Rs.40/week with 80min of watching time!!!

Rs.9 ..1 day 10MB
Rs.50 ..3 days 55MB
Rs.200 ..30days 250MB
Rs.450 ..30 days 500MB
Rs.650 ..30days 1.2GB

Overall....these plans SUCK

You can expect EXACTLY the same plans from Vodafone too.. :(

Rs.200 ..30days 250MB

Rs.450 ..30 days 500MB

Are they retards ! I dont know how they can employ all retards in that Airtel office in Gurgaon ! recharge twice to get 500MB for Rs 400 !

Anyone working here in any telecom company can say how those marketing ppl actually design these plans ?

^^I know I know!

Its like in 2G its Rs.98/2gb... 3G is ~10 times faster than 2G. So They multiply 98*10 to get the pricing for 3G!

This is how the plans will be if a commerce major designs internet tariffs!

PhotostarSR said:
Here are the Airtel 3G tariffs:

Video Calling: 5p/sec

Mobile TV: Rs.40/week with 80min of watching time!!!

Rs.9 ..1 day 10MB

Rs.50 ..3 days 55MB

Rs.200 ..30days 250MB

Rs.450 ..30 days 500MB

Rs.650 ..30days 1.2GB

Overall....these plans SUCK

You can expect EXACTLY the same plans from Vodafone too.. :(
AIRTEL by default = SUCK

Thats why happy MNP is here.

If you want 3G and want to Port to some other operator, only BSNL makes sense... All the private operators are just rip offs!!

Hope Vodafone doesn't go as bad as Airtel.. Can't expect BSNL pricing.. but can at max wish for Docomo pricing.. Will wait for about 10-15 days when Vodafone come out with 3G ( Since they have rights to stream World Cup Matches Live on 3G, I am sure they will launch before Feb 19th )

Back