Vodafone 3g

I can detect Dolphin, Airtel an Reliance 3G signals on my phone in Delhi! But, I can't connect to any of them since I'm on Vodafone!

Got Vodafone 3G signals in Mumbai.
Below screenshot is from Dadar area

242vgq9.jpg

raksrules said:
Got Vodafone 3G signals in Mumbai.

Below screenshot is from Dadar area

242vgq9.jpg
yup same here ..

getting vodafone 3g signal but not accessible.

Although vodafone provides costly plans but their service is best so far. Also their internet is fast compare to other service providers.

I activated 1gb 99rs plan for a month and get good downloading speed in the night. I downloaded 41mb in just 15-20 mins.

UPDATE:

Send '3G' to 111 and this is the message you get:
Hello, We Would launching 3G in Vodafone Karnataka very soon. Thanks for your interest. We will get back to you very soon with more details. To know your best offers, call 121(toll-free)

So..Vodafone 3G in bangalore is OFFICIALLY confirmed even though they don have spectrum here!!

Gotto see how they are going to implement it with Airtel! Hope it won be a half baked service!

I went to the Vodafone store here in Pune and the person told me Mid-January for Maharashtra Circle, the Data plan's are also awesome, i guess better than all other Player's.

I disagree with the same, if reliance is offering 21 gb for rs 2100, i don't think vodafone will be pricing lower . Also i don't think they will have unlimited plans and if they do it will come with a FUP.

PhotostarSR said:
Vodafone Store person! I was totally surprised by the amount of information he had about the telecom and Vodafone!
Why i believe his words and so sure that it will be launched next month is because....they started training their store people about 3G! And that guy even spoke about things like Indus towers...etc! And he clearly said the network is shared with airtel and you will get the same speeds as you get on Airtel!

I always felt Vodafone had the fantastic customer care. And now its proved :)

vodafone will never share with airtel 3g service they dont even thought the store people nor the customer care know when they are launching there services:eek:hyeah:

Dude there is 199 VMC plan which has 3GB FUP ....
I can't believe you are still paying this much for 2G .... :(
Vodafone can't even provide afordable 2G plans so forget abt 3G plans......

swordfish said:
I am still using 499 rps plan VMC.. if its same price for 3g then I dont mind..

Vodafone 3g signals are now available in some parts Mumbai. Seems that official launch is not far away. Airtel 3G signals are available in most parts of Mumbai and unconfirmed reports are that the rates will be same as 2G (Rs.98 for 2gb, 30p/20kb revised for 3G).

bigbyte said:
Vodafone 3g signals are now available in some parts Mumbai. Seems that official launch is not far away. Airtel 3G signals are available in most parts of Mumbai and unconfirmed reports are that the rates will be same as 2G (Rs.98 for 2gb, 30p/20kb revised for 3G).
pradeep200417 said:
They have given me pamplets, which says unlimited plan at 599Rs.
Really? If that happens, then that would be a slap on the face of Docomo and Rcom. I really doubt it though.

pradeep200417 said:
They have given me pamplets, which says unlimited plan at 599Rs.
Rs.599 Unlimited Plan is impossible.. Either they will keep the speeds extremely low or slap a heavy FUP limit, may be like 2-3GB...

swordfish said:
wow thats cool... 3g seems near...
Not so near.. Will have to wait for sometime (hopefully not more than a month). Airtel was supposed to launch 3G by now.. Some issues with the government for all the private players.. Even Docomo and RCom are stopping Video Calls for now..

Back