Vodafone unethical billing issue

This is OT so please excuse this but vodafoneindia needs to know this...

Everone has call all over india for 50p but vodafone say no we will charge u 1.5 per min.
ISD rates on airtel are 1p per sec and on vodafone its only 12p/sec

I needed a new card for my bro who just come down from US for callin back there.

Called customer care and find out the rates for ISD to US (cause heard that airtel is charging 1p/sec) that guy say only Rs65/min... and i am like :wtf: I explain him that we are in 2011 and not in 2000 that u will charge so much and he insists that the calling rate is Rs65/min... Then i threatened to complain about his incompetence and he kept me on hold for 5 mins and returned with a new rate of 15Rs/min... Now i was furious and just disconnected the call before i would say or do somethin stupid... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Then i called back again and asked for the rates and the person told after u recharge for Rs99 per month ur call rates will drop significantly and it will become 12p/sec that is 7.20/min which is the normal rate... Why the hell would i pay 99bucks to get that activated that to per month???
So now we got airtel and he is using it and is happywith their service...

Eventually u will loose all your customers... I am seriously thinking of porting to docomo or some other service but will not stay with vodafone anymore....

@Vodafoneindia: u answer the following questions:
1) Who hires such incompetent people who themselves dont know the rates that are charged???

2) What do u guys really think that ur customers will keep taking all the $hit u throw at them all the time??? Come on Rs65/min to US...

3) Why would I pay more for internet service just because i use an BB/iphone???? (Refering to 3G rates)

4) Why are your rates for prepaid and postpaid different??? Why should pospaid customers pay more than prepaid for the same plans???

One more thing, there are many more issues that i had to face cause of this wierd attitude of you people... If u want to live up to ur moto "Happy to help" than setup a public forum and see the amount of issues faced by people and that forum has to be outsourced to the public otherwise u will just make the really bad stuff just dissappear like it normally happens in CC.

nehaladsul said:
My dad once got a call from Vodafone that he was eligible for a free add on card bla bla... My dad said he was not interested.

Next day, the Vodafone Rep landed at our place with the free card. He said that the card was rent free for 1st month and if we didn't like it, we could discard it.

We submitted the documents and took the card as it had free data usage on it. :p

A month later we got a bill of 250 rupees without having any usage on that card. Only the free data was used.

We didn't pay the bill. Didn't apply for disconnection. NOTHING. :lol:

Hello Neha,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires and we'd be happy to help.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care

Metalspree said:
@vodafoneIndia are you sure about the words " Happy to Help" ?.When was the last time you you did not fool a customer and actually help him/her ??
Hello Sri/Madam,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires and we'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Vodafone Customer Care

^^^Completely agree with you brother..

I have asked Vodafone to revert my internet usage amount or else i am surely not gonna pay my bill and will surely switch to Airtel or Tata Docomo.

I have a corporate connection and all my colleagues have Vodafone corporate connection. I will make sure everyone switches to Airtel or Tata Docomo.

Vodafone India you better convey this messages to your seniors who i am sure will definately ignore this..

I got call from vodafone again and they are still stuborn and wont reverse my bill.. :mad: She says whn i change my postpaid plan the base price is updated automatically but not the vmc plan.. so its 500mb with 10p/10kb.. what a logic.. there is no such plan available lol.. Not going to pay the bill to cheaters..

I have one doubt.. If i dont pay bill then every month I will receive bil and amount keep on increasing??

I am swichting to airtel prepaid now. 98rp 2gb internet.. hope speed is ok..

still havent paid.. lets see what happens..

no different number.. :(

I was in chennai for 10 mnths but didnt change the number and used even in roaming.. this is pity now to change it.. :(

sm update..

got the bill collectors at door step last week.. went to vodafone center to stop the number as mom was worried ;) vodafone agent at vashi center told not to pay 10k bill as nothing wil happen !! just pay last 2 bil and stop service.. I said ok.. but again today bil collector gundas reached home and said number can not be stoped until u pay.. finally did settlement with them and paid half and closed the number..

Back