WCG Team Techenclave and personal achievements and Stats

i have my amd x2 3600 running at stock..time to oc has now come...will get it to full swing by 23rd...and of course i'll make sure to add a few more devices to our team.

Stats updated for today.
We as a team donated 7 years of cpu time. Last 1 year of cpu time was donated in just 12 days. :goodjob: team.

Ero-Sannin crossed 50k today.

I crossed 1.3million for team and 1.4 million overall :)

Keep crunching :)

^Anish ..well i have 4 devices of which 2 r crunching 24x7....rest 2 maybe arnd 10 hrs each...the output is kinda low considering the combined cpu power( 1 xeon single core 3.0Ghz,2 xeon dual cores @3.6Ghz, 1 p4 ht@3.2Ghz, 1amd x2@1.9Ghz) of all these devices...but i guess thats because these are also handling their regular tasks as well...

btw i just crossed 500k pts for team TE....:)...

Ok fellas.

Early Update.

Yesterday was the team's best day every.

We scored 81,333 points and submitted 211 results. Great work people.

Both Saiyan and Bluegene have gone passed half a million points.

Chicmagnet has joined 200k+ club.

Congratulations to you 3 and thanks to the whole team for contributing towards good cause.

We are among the best 200 teams in Boinc as well. Now lets set eye on coming challenge and on top 100 spot in the ranking.

1 step at a time :)

As usual keep up the good work and keep crunching. You are making a difference. You are helping in this project and at the same time making our national image better. India's output has more than doubled ever since our team came into existence. :)

Stats updated for today.

thebanik has crossed 200k.

As a team we are now at 3rd position in India points wise behind IBM - India and India team.

We can overtake these teams in matter of few months if we keep up what we are doing and quicker if we improve :)

Keep up the good work. Keep crunching.

Stats updated today and this is my last update till thursday.

Wajahath and magnet_te have both crossed 25k.

Keep crunching people :)

Yesterday was one of the best days ever...:eek:hyeah: with more than 80K pts. Vacuum crossed 300k pts..congrats mate.:cool2:

and Funky Crossed one and half million points...whoa...double congrats man...:hap2: :cool2: :cool2:

Ps: my output dropped considerably for a few days as my systems were off during the lst weekend coz of some preventive maintenance work. now i'm back to full swing and hope it continues like that.

^ don't loose heart buddy...if u continue crunching like that you'll soon take over the reigns from many....ur time will also come....relax n keep crunching...

Blugene said:
^ don't loose heart buddy...if u continue crunching like that you'll soon take over the reigns from many....ur time will also come....relax n keep crunching...

lol.... I am far from losing heart :p

hey guys. am really busy today.

will update stats tomorrow morning. Keep crunching and great work by all.

My main PC was down today. something is wrong with the setup ( mostly POS kingston ram ). dont have time to troubleshoot today so i have put it back at stock speed. Will diagnose tomorrow or day after.

Keep crunching.

All stats have been updated.

Lots of changes in last few days.

Nikhil is in 25k+ club.

Vaccum ( Anish ) and Wolff have crossed 300k.

Aquamatrix is in 100k+ club.

I have crossed 1.5million for team and personally 1.6 million.

We have set our personal best scores as a team on 20th Aug as well.

Check out the stats in the 1st post :)

At the moment we are at No3 spot in the challenge behind 2 international teams IBM Brasil and WTFonline.

Keep crunching :)

Stats updated for today.

Yesterday was best day for us so far.

We set new personal best in all categories. Most no of hours ( 1000+ ), most no of results 232 and most points in a day 87,194.
Great work guys. We can do lot more :)

Quickfire has crossed 25k. :D

Keep crunching people :)

Back