WCG Team Techenclave and personal achievements and Stats

hooha...we did 60k+ for the past 2 days...good going fellas...keep up the good work...we need to do that consistently...i did some 13k points for the team on 21/7 and close to 10k yesterday. i guess lot of results got validated on these 2 days..

Complete stats updated :)
I was able to get on net for a while today as things improve :)
Plenty of milestones reached. We donated 5 years of cpu time.
We are consistently pulling close to 60k points daily, saiyan has gone passed 350k, tifo crossed 200k, kumar has gone past 100k and plenty have joined 50k+ club.
I personally completed 1 Million points a while ago :)

Nice going guys. We are by far the best team in India for a while now. I was surprised when I saw the scoreboard today after loong time to see such a good and consistent progress by our team.
Keep up the good work people and keep crunching.

Sorry I could not update the score board for long time but I was in no position to do the same till today.

:goodjob:

Stats updated today.
Another great day for team techenclave.
We registered highest ever result output yesterday with 198 results and also scored 73750 points. Team is getting bigger :D

Bluegene joins the 300k+ club. Good job m8.

I scored my one millionth point for team techenclave today. :D:D:D:D
Keep crunching and good work.

stats have been updated.
I just modified individual stats as well. If anyone finds any error please let me know.

thebanik has gone past 100k. yesterday was another consistent day with 4 out of top5 daily crunchers from India belonging to team techenclave :p

Keep up the good work.

Stats updated for last day of July.

Saiyan has crossed 400k and I have crossed 1.2 million points personally.

Keep the numbers rolling in and keep crunching :)

stats updated for today.
We have crossed 4 million points :D
Congrats to all of us :p

But we dropped our output by 10k yesterday. Keep crunching people.

Back