WCG Team Techenclave and personal achievements and Stats

Stats updated in 1st post.
I am back in Mumbai and back to full crunching power :)
Hopefully this will take the team scores to new high soon.

Good going people. Nice to see the team doing well even with my 3 machines down for 5 days :)

Keep crunching. :goodjob:

Stats updated for today.

Another great day with 58k+ points.

And to top it we donated 4 years of CPU time to WCG till yesterday.

chicmagnet crossed 100k and I crossed 900k personally yesterday :D

Keep crunching :D

Stats updated for today.
Night Huntre joined 25k+ points club.

We dropped our output a bit today. So pull it up again people.

WCG now has option to challenge other teams for a friendly competition. So how about we challenge fellow Indian teams including IBM ;)

So keep your output up. And keep crunching.

hey hey hey...tell me more bout it...right now i am not crunching 24 hours...if we challenge i will certainly keep mine 24/7 and one office computer too(though an old AMD)

I'm having a bit of a hard time keeping up since though I'm crunching 24x7, I'm gaming a lot on my PC besides there's quite a bit of video conversion :(

Still, I hope I can hold upto my 5k points a day average :)

Stats updated for today.
We did good yesterday.
I crossed 800,000 for the team :D

We are the best performing team in India for a while now. But expect other teams to bounce back now specially when they are back to full crunching power. Specially team THL.( god knows what darky and harshal have brought back from SG with them :p )

So keep crunching. Now is not the time to relax :D

From Statistics page one can find country stats and even team and memberwise stats but not team wise breakup from each country...funky guruji enlighten us pl.

netbakwas said:
From Statistics page one can find country stats and even team and memberwise stats but not team wise breakup from each country...funky guruji enlighten us pl.

There are plenty of ways.
There are online stat sites which will tell you which team the member belongs to.
Do the search on those boinc stats sites for top crunchers in India and you will also get their team names from there.
Also while searching the teams, search for word 'India' in team name and description.

And from extensive searching, top teams at the moment are TE and THL only. Rest are all below 20k / day mark at the moment.

Stats updated today. Sorry i could not update them for 2 days as I was busy with personal work.
Anyway, last 2 days were very good for us.

Team crossed 3 million points yesterday.

Anish and bluegene went past 200k. Saiyan crossed 300k and I crossed 850k for team :D

Keep up the good work. :)

Back