WCG Team Techenclave and personal achievements and Stats

hey kumar no worries me on a opty 165 @ 2g lol, i dont think i ll improve than 8th :lol: i dont think rank should matter so much as long as ur crunching for the good ;)

We had our best day yesterday over 52k points. :D

Congrats to Saiyan for crossing 100k. And Anish for crossing 25k :)

And keep in mind people its not important how fast your machine is or how much you are contributing. Whatever you contribute , be it 1 result / day goes towards good cause and it helps team score. Now i had my worse day yesterday with drop in my crunching scores due short ckt tripping the circuit breaker at home when i was out for over 6 hours but still due to contributions from many the team managed to do its best till date.
Thats what team contribution can achieve. Its not about 1 person or ranks. Whatever you give is always good for Team Techenclave and is always appreciated. Rank and stats are to motivate people :)
Keep crunching as much as you can.
:goodjob:

Stats updated.

We completed 1.5 million points yesterday :d :hap2: :clap:

I completed half a million points for team as well.:eek:hyeah:

Nuke also crossed 50k.
Good going guys, Keep crunching.

Team also scored the best 1day points yesterday.

54,513 to be exact.

Aquamatrix went passed 50k mark.

Good going guys. Keep crunching :)

Stats updated.
chicmagnet crossed 25k.
Another consistent day and whole week for the team. We have now donated over 30 months of CPU time to WCG.
I personally broke into all time top 5000 crunchers in the world and 11th overall in the country. :)

Keep crunching guys. Team is about to break into top 1000 at WCG and its already inside top 400 WCG BOINC teams. :goodjob: :food8:

Stats updated, Masky crossed 25k yesterday itself.
Vacuum aka Anish went passed 50k, some people need to watch their backs or be ready to be overtaken. :p
Keep crunching people, we need to keep our consistency and try to improve on it :)
Surely by now many people will have nice mild climate conditions, so time to up that overclock ;)

Stats updated for today.
Kumar went passed 50k. :D

I personally reached 700,000 :D

Dropped my output a bit as my 2nd cruncher's wifi card died for some reason :S
Sending it for RMA today. will be getting a 10 feet CAT5 for now ( sucks )

Kumar said:
or better get a USB Wi-Fi adaptor

Actually it was a usb adapter only. netgear WG111T, suddenly stopped working after 11 months of issue free operation. Its getting detected but not working. tried on both the pcs. still under warranty to hopefully will get quick replacement. did not realise it was dead since 2PM yesterday. 8 results were not reported. if i had known it yesterday i would have got the cable yesterday only. oh well today hopefully it will rain poits.

BTW Warm welcome to new crunchers. Thanks for joining and keep crunching :)

Heavy Power Fluctuations from 4AM till now, and for some reason my Inverter didn't take over so I had to switch the desktop off, lost about 4.5 Hours of CPU time :(

Stats updated for today.
Nice to see more and more new peeps joining and crunching :)
Another consistent day with 48000 points.

Keep crunching. We are inching closer to 2 big milestones. :)

Back