WCG Team Techenclave and personal achievements and Stats

i guess u need to be greatfull to the rains for acting as a uber coolant lol i dont mind the rains but its the lightning tht forces me to take all the precautions >.<

Another consistent and eventful day :p

Saiyan went passed 150k with over 10k points in a day:thumb: :goodjob:

I also completed 600k for Team TE.:rock:

Keep crunching people :cool2:

Another great day.

New record for Team Techenclave. 166 results validated yesterday :D

Tomorrow we will reach another big milestone :)

New crunchers also helped us to go pass 50k points yesterday. This is what team is about. However small contribution you make if valuable. We might not have many C2Ds with massive overclocks in our team but small contributions from many is turning into sizable output :)

Keep crunching people. Now is not the time to relax. :)

stats updated 4 today.

chicmagnet crossed 50k :)

We have donated 3 years of CPU time to WCG :) Amazing achievement for team thats not even 2 months old :)

Keep crunching

Stats updated for today..

Team Techenclave crossed 2 Million points yesterday. Good going people. The second million was scored in 3 weeks flat :D

bluegene went pass 100k yesterday as well.
Keep up the good work and keep crunching :)

Stats updated for today.

It was our best day till date :D

Team Techenclave scored 55,794 points yesterday.

Personally I completed 650K for the team as well :D:D
Keep crunching people :)

Thats great to see D

Unfortunately my broadband is still dead. :( I will run out of work today. I had downloaded 3 days of work on my pcs, i just hope net comes back soon and i submit the darn results.

But great to see I am becoming less significant day by day. Means more people are crunching and chipping in.

Great going people, dont stop crunching.

I WILL BE BACK :p

you have so far donated just abt 35 hours of cpu time...points etc. depend on many factors like project,importance of task etc.if you look at team stats , some pl. have far more points with lesser no. of results than people with higher no. of results. The points are not proportionate to the results. So i guess there is nothing good or bad...after all you are serving humanity...so any amount of contribution would be appreciated.

Stats updated for today.
Sorry that i could not update stats for 3 days due to my dead internet connection.
Vacuum & tifosichamp have gone past 100k mark. Saiyan crossed 200k for team and i crossed 700k for team and personally 800k :D

And thanks to my all pending results getting submitted and validated yesterday team scorred whopping 64,077 points yesterday ( I scored 23,701 points yesterday :p ).:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:
Keep crunching people. :goodjob:

Stats updated for today.

MA5K is in 50k+ club.

It was very very very very slow day for us.:no:

My shoddy internet connection ensured kept me from submitting results since yesterday evening. Now I have 34 results pending validation :|

Come on guys. Pick up the pace.

Stats updated for today.

New record for team techenclave.
73,206 points crunched by team today.
Well done peeps. Keep crunching :goodjob:
I personally crossed 850k :)

Back