What apps have you actually bought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
iOS
  • Due - Hands down the best reminder app.
  • Apollo - hands down the best reddit mobile app
  • Infuse - good video player
  • Timery: Great app for time tracking is connected to toggl
  • Tweetbot: Good twitter client
iPad
  • Chunky: Great comic book reader

Have bought a whole bunch more but these are the ones I am actively using.

Neutron Player is even more expensive and I earned a 100 bucks as Google Rewards trying to reduce the price. In the end paid the 620 bucks that it cost so I could get the best out of my DAC from it.
Damn. It is 700 right now.

iOS
  • Due - Hands down the best reminder app.
  • Apollo - hands down the best reddit mobile app
  • Infuse - good video player
  • Timery: Great app for time tracking is connected to toggl
  • Tweetbot: Good twitter client
iPad
  • Chunky: Great comic book reader

Have bought a whole bunch more but these are the ones I am actively using.

I checked out Due on its website and seems good but disappointed that there is no free version to try it out. I use calendar and reminders extensively and had paid for Calendar5 long back which I am using.
Infuse did you buy one time for single version or for future versions too? I believe the one which gives you access to future major versions costs like $80+ I think. I have Infuse Pro 7 installed but I sideloaded it.

I checked out Due on its website and seems good but disappointed that there is no free version to try it out. I use calendar and reminders extensively and had paid for Calendar5 long back which I am using.
Infuse did you buy one time for single version or for future versions too? I believe the one which gives you access to future major versions costs like $80+ I think. I have Infuse Pro 7 installed but I sideloaded it.
I bought infuse 5 back in the day and still using that. Works with most video files so I don't really care about the newer versions. Though if you need good 4k and streaming support I think the newer ones are better.

Due I will recommend whole heartedly. The fact that it will keep buzzing you until you mark the reminder as complete is godsend. Especially for stuff like reminding to pay credit card bills, cancel free trials and other household stuff. I don't really use it for work.

I bought infuse 5 back in the day and still using that. Works with most video files so I don't really care about the newer versions. Though if you need good 4k and streaming support I think the newer ones are better.

Due I will recommend whole heartedly. The fact that it will keep buzzing you until you mark the reminder as complete is godsend. Especially for stuff like reminding to pay credit card bills, cancel free trials and other household stuff. I don't really use it for work.

Yes I love Infuse and it is only good option for an iOS user like me to access media from my JellyFin server. I also have nPlayer which I actually paid for when I used to watch stuff from a USB which was connected to WiFi Router but then graduated to Jellyfin. But this damn this is very costly and hence decided to get it via alternate options as it is possible to sideload.

I like that due keeps reminding until marked completed as this is one issue I have with my existing app that if I unlock phone, the notification will go away from homescreen and that means goes away from my mind.

Android:
Niagara launcher : Very minimalist launcher
Almost all features are free but bought it to support dev
Boost for reddit - one of best reddit apps

Android -
Nova Launcher - launcher
Swift Key, bought before MS bought it, alternate keyboard to default Gboard
Power Amp - audio player
Simple Gallery - photo/gallery viewer

Nova launcher and Poweramp full versions and many more apps during the 10cent sale for the billion download thingy or something like that. looking at my order history I've also paid for 5years of whatsapp service in the past :sweatsmile:

I only bought one app which was totally worth it
BEAKER
Its exactly what is sounds like it is a chemistry lab simulator which gives real time reactions and that too was an in app purchase

Infuse Pro Lifetime subscription
Plex Pass Lifetime subscription
Prologue (audiobook player app for Plex)
Seriesguide (android trakt tv/movie tracker)
Nova Launcher prime
Tasker
Apple Music
Amazon Prime
YouTube Premium

I don't buy too many apps but when I do I try to avoid monthly subscription. I like to pay just once even if it may cost a lot initially. The only exception to this is the youtube premium subscription which only has monthly option.

Bumping this old thread. Have some Google Play balance lying unused since quite long.
Need your recommendations for paid Android apps.

Yeah there's no apps in Play worth investing any money for. Unless it brings some important functionality like call recording or similar all are just utter garbage apps. My Reward app had over 500 balance, all expired as there is nothing to purchase. I mean the difference in app quality between Apple and Google still differ so much it's shocking, and the situation has remained the same since beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back