What are you reading now?

tracerbullet said:
Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance - Robert M Pirsig. A brilliant book that's more about Zen and Art and only superficially about motorcycle maintenance. I had read it a couple of years ago so it's about time I have my neurons refreshed. Besides, I now own a bike as well :)
Absolutely brilliant stuff :hap2: :hap2:

CaaYoTee said:
Got bored of heavy novels...reading Tintin and the Picaros for a change.. :p

Hey, any1 like Tintin adventures?? :) I have four tintin story books from my school days..and they are awesome!!

Love Tintin...and asterix of course::):)
Have the entire Asterix collection!

hmmm i am reading stuff that i cant write over here ...lol.

j/k .. reading CHIP n DIGIT as usual .. they are my loo magazines.

tHeFiRsTiDioT said:
Love Tintin...and asterix of course::):)
Have the entire Asterix collection!
Lucky you..... I have read a few.....I really like it.... but not enough to make me go and buy the whole collection :p ...

But my fav cartoon is Calvin and Hobbes.... simply amazing!!!

Nikhil said:
Lucky you..... I have read a few.....I really like it.... but not enough to make me go and buy the whole collection :p ...

But my fav cartoon is Calvin and Hobbes.... simply amazing!!!

Among mine too! Have that as well :eek:hyeah:

Funky said:
2.The Dark Tower

the stephen king book ? got some good reviews but never really had the patience for this for some reason

me currently reading robert jordans latest installment from the wheel of time series since i have nothing better to read at the mo

^^Dark tower is a series of 7 books - Gunslinger, Drawing of the three, Wastelands, Wizard and Glass, a few crappy ones that I never bothered reading and finally Dark Tower itself :p. These four are incredible though... probably my favorite stuff from stephen king. Me just finished reading Aldous Huxley's BNW for the second time... :p. Got nothing to read these days lol.

^^Ah I have a lot of Aldous Huxley lying around in my house including Brave New World, but I've never found a good reason to pick it up. Anyhow, my favourite Stephen King book (and the only one I've read, to add) is It.

bottle said:
the stephen king book ? got some good reviews but never really had the patience for this for some reason

me currently reading robert jordans latest installment from the wheel of time series since i have nothing better to read at the mo
yeah.
Read the series. its good. specially gunslinger and wastelands.

Back