What exactly is Government of India doing?

It's the same script everywhere, people are forced to vote for someone not on their own merits but because they are the lesser of two evils.
Eventually they learn that the one they voted for is no better than the one they voted out.

Obama was a bigger crook hands down, he was owned by the MIC and literally ordered a bazillion drone strikes that led to the entire refugee problem for Europe for which they're paying the price now.
Agree that its the same everywhere.

MIC and the deep state are the true powers in the US. Obama certianly did some blunders, drone strikes in pak, afghanistan was warranted but not the strikes in yemen, which both trump and obama are supporters of war crime. Think of it every us administrations has blood on their hands, depending on which side of the coin you are looking at.

Dude's a creep though.

Oh so this is why they call him creepy. Not gonna open that video, but maybe he really likes kids and is just affectionate?

Anyway, it's not as bad as the incumbent who grabs em by the kitty and the shit he did with his own daughter is way creepier. And in spite of all that he was voted in as potus.

Oh so this is why they call him creepy. Not gonna open that video, but maybe he really likes kids and is just affectionate?

Anyway, it's not as bad as the incumbent who grabs em by the kitty and the shit he did with his own daughter is way creepier. And in spite of all that he was voted in as potus.
Creepy is creepy. Let's not say one is less creepy than the other. For all we know, the new guy might be a pedo. Just look at the video - girls are sorta trying to move away from him, they are getting uncomfortable around him.

Creepy is creepy. Let's not say one is less creepy than the other. For all we know, the new guy might be a pedo. Just look at the video - girls are sorta trying to move away from him, they are getting uncomfortable around him.
Lol, nope not even gonna open that link.

If it is as you say then it certainly is very weird that they aren't using this against him, full force.

But how can you say it's all the same? Surely a serial killer is worse than someone who killed 'only' one person?

Not condoning Biden if this is true but Trump is a way worse person, we have more than enough proof of that. Right from his escaping the draft days.

Oh so this is why they call him creepy. Not gonna open that video, but maybe he really likes kids and is just
Yea no, dude always gets handsy with women around, this one time he was smelling someone else's wife.
Also he's senile and probably suffering from dementia, there are tons of vids related to that too.

Not to mention his son is a creep/cokehead too who was allegedly texting 14 year olds, apart from dating his brother's widow.

Woah. That's definitely creepy. Weird this wasn't used by Trump to slide over Biden. :oops:
No they were actually used by Trump and his supporters.
But tell me, between Biden and Trump who would you vote for? See? lol
During election I never use "the better candidate" because none of them are good so, instead of that I say "choosing the lesser evil."

Crazy how both India and USA, with their relatively large populations, don't have better options than these kinds of scumbags.

Or is it that in these diverse, multi-cultural countries, only scumbags go into politics?

During election I never use "the better candidate" because none of them are good so, instead of that I say "choosing the lesser evil."
That's what i was getting at, Biden is definitely the lesser evil compared to Trump.

Yea no, dude always gets handsy with women around, this one time he was smelling someone else's wife.
Also he's senile and probably suffering from dementia, there are tons of vids related to that too.

WTF !

This is super....awkward.

Not to mention his son is a creep/cokehead too who was allegedly texting 14 year olds, apart from dating his brother's widow.

Fortunately we don't have to vote for either.

Say what anybody wants, and I know we have a ****ton of problems, but at least our PM isn't a sleazebag. That's what politics has come down to. :/

Say what anybody wants, and I know we have a ****ton of problems, but at least our PM isn't a sleazebag. That's what politics has come down to. :/

Well the way Indian media works, we will never know for sure what he is.
And that is after the fact that he presided over one of the biggest religious genocide in modern India's history. Also the RTI to retrieve his DU degree is still stalled in the Supreme Court for the past several years.

What could be the calculation behind Arnab's arrest? Normally, it is a bad strategy to use the police against powerful vocal people (unless you have a very good case). They can't keep him in for long and when he gets out he will wear the arrest as a badge.

Last edited:
Calculation ? The guy is an establishment moron whose job it was to distract people from important issues, he had it coming tbh.
Dunno what it'll take for people to realize that Republic is a joke, I find it surprising that people still tune into that drivel.

Calculation ? The guy is an establishment moron whose job it was to distract people from important issues, he had it coming tbh.
Dunno what it'll take for people to realize that Republic is a joke, I find it surprising that people still tune into that drivel.
Not sure what your point is. Do any of your accusations warrant an arrest?
What is the endgame here? Unless I am missing something, the only one who stands to gain from this is Arnab (unless he commits 'suicide').

Last edited:
The endgame here is to condition people into becoming mute spectators of arrests of credible journalists, if people don't stand up for this moron/sorry excuse of a journalist (which they won't) maybe they'll takedown actual journalists w/o any noise in the future.
Or
There is no endgame, it's just another act in the drama/distraction from some other issue. They dragged out the whole SSR saga for 2 months, now they have something else to divert your attention for another fortnight at least.

Arnab was not arrested for running a news channel or being a journalist. He and two other accused were arrested in a suicide case where the suicide letter mentions his name.
People are already mute to arrests of credible journalists. There have sedition and UAPA charges slapped on a lot of journalists for criticising the govt.

Arnab was not arrested for running a news channel or being a journalist. He and two other accused were arrested in a suicide case where the suicide letter mentions his name.
Which gives it more of a witch-hunt look. They had to dredge up a case that had been closed (IIRC twice). Do they believe they can do some real damage? I am not a lawyer, but the case looks very weak.

EDIT:
Just found out that one of the accused is a 'minority'. This case is going nowhere :)

This round will be Arnab 1 Antonia 0.
The endgame here is to condition people into becoming mute spectators of arrests of credible journalists, if people don't stand up for this moron/sorry excuse of a journalist (which they won't) maybe they'll takedown actual journalists w/o any noise in the future.
Using the police against public figures is never a good strategy. All smart politicians know that.

Either someone is not thinking clearly or there is a greater game going on that we are not aware of.

Last edited:
Back