What exactly is Government of India doing?

[emoji23][emoji1484]
New offer from SBI
Deposit 10 Rupees 100 times to your enemy's account. Every 4th time he will be charged 150 Rs by the bank. You lose Rs. 1,000 but he will lose Rs. 13,400.

Yours faithfully State Bank of India

Which gives it more of a witch-hunt look. They had to dredge up a case that had been closed (IIRC twice). Do they believe they can do some real damage? I am not a lawyer, but the case looks very weak.
All legal experts know that the case won't stand. Just like the UAPA, NSA and sedition charges don't stand. They are just doing it to strong arm him and give him a taste of the medicine of his own BJP daddy.
Using the police against public figures is never a good strategy. All smart politicians know that.

Either someone is not thinking clearly or there is a greater game going on that we are not aware of.
Its Shiv Sena. They don't think, they do whatever they can to cause trouble to anyone who dares to insult them.
[emoji23][emoji1484]
New offer from SBI
Deposit 10 Rupees 100 times to your enemy's account. Every 4th time he will be charged 150 Rs by the bank. You lose Rs. 1,000 but he will lose Rs. 13,400.

Yours faithfully State Bank of India
Lol. They did revoke the planned charges after public outcry. And it was Bank of Baroda and not SBI as far as I know.

They are just doing it to strong arm him and give him a taste of the medicine of his own BJP daddy.
Hmm. I see it differently. He spends a few days in custody and gets to claim that he is being persecuted for telling the truth. He will also put a dent in the narrative that BJP is the only party that attacks journalists.

I have a hard time seeing a downside for Arnab. He is prob laughing inside. The MH govt is playing his script.

Hmm. I see it differently. He spends a few days in custody and gets to claim that he is being persecuted for telling the truth. He will also put a dent in the narrative that BJP is the only party that attacks journalists.
That is absolutely possible. The same way Kangana was able claim to be a victim and gain sympathies.
I have a hard time seeing a downside for Arnab. He is prob laughing inside. The MH govt is playing his script.
The only hard time that he probably will have is sleeping in jail for a few months. And I feel that is the best that we can hope for with BJP in power in the centre.

I think you are confusing r/indiaspeaks with r/India. On r/India every single problem in the entire world is because of Modi government.

Some examples of the extremness post on r/India

I got gas because of eating rajma, blame Modi government for Indian foods.

My cat scratched my hand, blame Modi government for impolite cats.

I had an accident as I slipped in the bathroom, blame Modi government for slippery marbles.

My laptop stoped working, blame Modi government for inferior quality laptop

It rained a lot today, blame Modi government for conspiracy with aliens to sink India.

Anything and everything has a blame on Modi government according to r/India

I used to go there strictly for non political posts. Now even non political posts have politics in it.
I know this is becoming sort of meta but if you want proof there's always /r/indiadiscussion . The only subs indian subs on reddit I goto are my city sub and /r/IndianGaming .

I blame Modi for Gujarat riots.

I blame Modi for Demonetization.

I blame Modi for GST.
Oh so this is why they call him creepy. Not gonna open that video, but maybe he really likes kids and is just affectionate?

Anyway, it's not as bad as the incumbent who grabs em by the kitty and the shit he did with his own daughter is way creepier. And in spite of all that he was voted in as potus.
lol, the chacha nehru loving kids thing never sat right with me either.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of either SSR or Rhea, but she spent a long time in jail on absolutely BS trumped up charges, which even the court agreed was BS in the end, and she wasn't even named by the vic, just the vic's family and fans and media. And then she was accused of being a drug lord when all she did was score some weed for him. I mean sure she's pretty much cleared of the charges now but her life especially her career has surely been devastated by the accusations.

So why is it so wrong now when Arnab has clearly been accused of abetment by the vic himself, in his suicide note??!!

****ing double standards ..

Back