What exactly is Government of India doing?

But every thing having your address on it will have to be changed and updated. From aadhar card, pan card, ration card, driving license, municipal bills, bank passbooks, everywhere!!
Imagine the amount of paperwork and the running around to do this. This will cost everyone money and hardships. Plain stupidity. No need to do this when there are other things like thinking about the economy or cutting down on useless spending etc.

For some reason sensex currently is ALL TIME HIGH ;)

But every thing having your address on it will have to be changed and updated. From aadhar card, pan card, ration card, driving license, municipal bills, bank passbooks, everywhere!!
Imagine the amount of paperwork and the running around to do this. This will cost everyone money and hardships. Plain stupidity. No need to do this when there are other things like thinking about the economy or cutting down on useless spending etc.
Pain in the ass.

I have been renting since decades now, and with the new KYC and Aadhar rules in place, it is so tough to get the changes done. No house owner wants to do a registered contract/RC as it costs money, and it is a binding agreement for 12 months. All of them want the 100 rupee stamp paper notarized contracts, which are valid for 11 months, and have no legal entity, and cannot be used to change address.

Last move, I was lucky enough to have a friend whose dad was a Class 1 Gazetted Officer, and he signed an affidavit for us for address change. Else it is a MAJOR pain in the ass. Rules vs reality.

For some reason sensex currently is ALL TIME HIGH ;)
Of course it will be. All the govts all across the globe are pumping in money to keep the economies thriving.
Fortunately or unfortunately all this money lands up in the hands of the richest individuals / corporates who use this money to gamble in the stock market. More money flowing into stock market = prices of most shares goes up.

Last edited:
Of course it will be. All the govts all across the globe are pumping in money to keep the economies thriving.
Fortunately or unfortunately all this money lands up in the hands of the richest individuals to corporates who use this money to gamble in the stock market. More money flowing into stock market = prices of most shares goes up.
That is why I invest ;)

1606279941299.png

So I "upgraded" from quadrant E to Quadrant I. Although I still work for peanuts but I have a lot more invested in MFs now as compared to end of 2017 when I had no idea about MFs/compound interest and had almost zero in savings account. I quit smoking in Sep 2016 so since then I have been saving around 8-12k every month lol.

Last edited:
Not surprised... Investors need a stable environment and predictable laws. The govt change tax laws according to whims and fancies which creates doubts for investors wrt long term investment.
While Atmanirbhar is a step forward on paper, the way it is implemented takes India back to import-substitution era of 50's to 70's. Globalisation is way forward as the recently signed RCEP treaty showed. India chose to go backward instead of going forward. Few would like to invest under such policy environment.

and i trust app less than delhi police. not that i trust delhi police.
Trust them for what? Showing gate to Kejriwa's house? What does that prove? AAP MLAs are claiming they can't meet him. And Delhi police come under central government and we've seen what current government is capable of so again, excuse me if I don't take their word for it.

Trust them for what? Showing gate to Kejriwa's house? What does that prove? AAP MLAs are claiming they can't meet him. And Delhi police come under central government and we've seen what current government is capable of so again, excuse me if I don't take their word for it.
Aap is an extension of bjp

Exactly, just another nonsensical distraction for the sheep. They are all in it together, no political party or politician gives a f**k about anyone.

Back