what to do with this guy ?

They left us with no choice...we did not want any trouble in the first place thats why we tolerated all those harassing call for this long....but when they physically threatened my sister that crossed a line and we had to respond in a harsh way what else can i as a brother do ? ....All along we were of the opinion that it was one guy but only today we knew it was 2 guys both of them working in hyundai chennai plant.

I have told her not to go out on the street for a week.....the first guy got beaten up inside his own house so that could lead to some legal trouble like they could lodge a complaint tomorrow saying i attacked them inside their house and damaged their property....also i attacked 2 of their family members so that could be trouble as well ...but i eventually dragged him to the street and beat him on the street also...so lots of witnesses to the event.The second guy too was beaten by my dad inside his house but i dont think they will give any case as they themselves beat the guy up again in front of us .

^ What you did was what anybody would have done after reaching a threshold.

The goons had begged for a thrashing after the last straw, and w.e be the impact from now on would have come up none the less if it had been a sound thrashing from a cop or from you/your dad.

I would suggest asking your sister to move around only in groups and change her routes for a decent time period.

The psyche of these roadside majnus is pretty much the same and if their head goes wayward about their so called pride being hurt, they can harbour malice. So it ll be equally critical for you and your family to provide the finishing touches by ensuring they dont try anything for revenge. A pic of them would be nice for intimidating them to a good extent.

But hoping that everything will be nice from now on after they got beaten up with witnesses nearby/by their own people. So congrats on putting this behind you
<

just go to police , a police thrashing is one these guys will never forget and wont come back looking for trouble but good going so far

Absolutely true. Be very careful with these guys. Today you were lucky enough to be with your sister so early, but it might not be the same again. Just to be careful, make sure your sister carries a knife or weapon of some sort always. I hope and pray the thugs really learnt their lesson.

Absolutely true. Be very careful with these guys. Today you were lucky enough to be with your sister so early, but it might not be the same again. Just to be careful, make sure your sister carries a knife or weapon of some sort always. I hope and pray the thugs really learnt their lesson.

Hmm. A knife/weapon might be too extreme, but something like pepper spray, or chilli powder would be a good idea.

No police knocked on our doors today which is a good sign lol seems like they are not going to press charges afterall
clapping.gif

Actually the plan was to drag the thugs to police station but the first guy kinda confronted me and his body language was very provocative and and seeing him again sister got scared started crying
cry.gif
i couldnt control myself after that .

i dont think pepper spray will work with my sister she usually freezes like a robot in stuations like this ...dont think she will be able to use it in time
indifferent14.gif
. If i see them anywhere near my house that is very serious sign and i cant risk thngs then we will have to take some very drastic measures am afraid...hope the thugs wont push us that far and leave us alone
cry.gif

Some self defense lessons would help to boost her confidence to confront situations like these.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

I would suggest that you report the entire thing to police.

As other have said , these gundas will look for revenge as their pride gets hurt!

Talk to police, tell them the events and if the gundas can be threatened by the police it might help!

These guys may not harass you for sometime, but don't take it as the end of this episode. You never know what they might be planning.

And tell you sister to take some other routes or accompany her as much as possible.

i dont think pepper spray will work with my sister she usually freezes like a robot in stuations like this ...dont think she will be able to use it in time

Whether she uses it or not, only time can tell (i hope that situation should never arise..) but purchase one and give it to her.

Also, make sure she has the telephone number of yours, your father's and police's stored on speed dial. Ask her to be careful and observant for the time being.

Your job is to take steps to be ready for any situation which may arise.

Ill suggest to file a police NC.

This matter doesnt end in a day.The chaps will meet and might try to take revenge.Its always better to be safe rather than sorry.

Filing a NC would be a good proof for future.And also police might be much more accessible in future if something more serious happens.

But do take it seriously and as said try to tell your sis to move in groups and if possible to keep pepper spray with her.

There are past incidents of acid attack .I am not trying to frighten you but one should always be prepare for worst .

Ill suggest to file a police NC. This matter doesnt end in a day.The chaps will meet and might try to take revenge.Its always better to be safe rather than sorry. Filing a NC would be a good proof for future.And also police might be much more accessible in future if something more serious happens. But do take it seriously and as said try to tell your sis to move in groups and if possible to keep pepper spray with her. There are past incidents of acid attack .I am not trying to frighten you but one should always be prepare for worst .

To add more, after all its you and ur family on the recieving end now. so please be extra cautious and be safe than sorry. I dont mean to scare u though.

Find a police officer in the locality, who's a bit understanding. Usually you should ask relatives if they have a friend or know someone. Give this person some money and ask him to frame them for something. These idiots generally have a lot of dirt on them can can be easily framed. And then a few fractures and a few months of rest along with jail time should be good. The police men know this shit inside out.

As for your sister i understand her pain. Restricting her life cause of some goons is stupid but way better than having her scarred for life. Yes, martial arts training and some hand weapons should be good. Also get her to meet some senior lady police officer. These lady officers motivate like no one else.

@OP: Dude listen, no amount of money will justify the trauma your sister has been put through! Learn from this and get yourself two new born rottweilers for pets. Rottweilers are alert and shrewd guard-dogs. Furthermore, their instincts never dull no matter how much you pamper them. Lowlifes, like the ones troubling your sister, only learn the hard way. Let the dog witness and sense your sisters fear the next time they harass her outside your home. And when the time is right let them loose on those lowlife sonofab***h's!!! Money well spent is when you shell it out to battle them in court for allowing your dogs to attack them.

Back