What watch are you wearing today???

41aee6f488f68d94413b5fa2843b1f95.jpg
. Tag heuer for a change :)

Got this from the last month's 11-11 AliExpress Sale... saw it and and fell in love with it's minimalist classic looks...

2nc2jxw.jpg

16lepeo.jpg

2vc7t4m.jpg

348io07.jpg

Parnis Big Pilot PA-01172 with an Asian Unitas 6497 Movement

Wearing it today and must say every time I glance at it's retro dial it makes me love it a little bit more. Always wanted to have a Parnis in my collection and this one fits in perfectly. Solid construction, the winding action with the large onion crown feels very satisfying and then there's the subtle yet lovely whirring of the Asian Unitas 6497 movement when you press your ear next to the watch. The shimmer of the copper hands on the cream dial under light is very classy.

Love to see that orient.
Pls post some pics.
shady2pac, Yes of course, here it is, my Orient. It was given to me more than 10 years ago. I got into various different stories with it, I swam and ran with it... It often banged on hard surfaces. It has still got its original glass. I deliberately do not change it, even though it's scratched. It turned out to be a very reliable model. Recently I saw how much such a watch is worth, it turned out they were about $ 200, I thought they were cheaper :))) But compared to the watches that are on the branch, they are really cheap, but for me they are priceless because I have many fond memories connected with them )
6pyH9e4WR2_5W8oMjKJCzw.jpg
evos4ct4RqGQGaYAFHS1_Q.jpg

Can we trust Aliexpress for Original watches? I ordered a lot of electronics and misc items during 11.11 but none more than 50$ each.

The Parnis I ordered came very well packed and although it took 41 days to reach me from the day of ordering it it does appear to be legit. Has been keeping time, the winding works flawless and the build is solid. I'm extremely happy with the buy. I must confess that I have limited experience in ordering products from AliExpress but this was a watch I had to have in my collection. My previous few shipments from AliExpress were all less than $20.

Do we have any watch related forum in India? Watchuseek is good, but not much related to India & the likes of it..[DOUBLEPOST=1517550311][/DOUBLEPOST]
HMT week.
Awesome watches. Planning to get some HMT for me through ebay or olx. Hopefully, i could find some

Last edited:
Do we have any watch related forum in India? Watchuseek is good, but not much related to India & the likes of it..[DOUBLEPOST=1517550311][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awesome watches. Planning to get some HMT for me through ebay or olx. Hopefully, i could find some
Be careful when buying on eBay or old cos there are a lot of fakes out there. Better option is to biy on their website or from other collectors preowned.

There are Facebook groups dedicated for watches in India. Watch enthusiasts India, India Watch company etc are a cpl to mention.

Be careful when buying on eBay or old cos there are a lot of fakes out there. Better option is to biy on their website or from other collectors preowned.

There are Facebook groups dedicated for watches in India. Watch enthusiasts India, India Watch company etc are a cpl to mention.
Anything other than FB. I am kind of keeping me away from FB :D

Back