WhatsApp sues Modi government over new privacy rules

TheCoolerPlayer

Well-Known Member
Disciple
"It has been 11 days and no one in BJP has been able to produce any evidence to prove the authenticity of the 'toolkit' screenshots"
I cannot find any links to this incident right now, but didn't someone on twitter find a Google Sheet in which tweets would be added, and all people affiliated to the BBJP would blindly put it on their handles as well? If I remember correctly, some famous sportswoman was also involved (Saina Nehwal? PV Sindhu? I am not sure). And the guy demonstrated it by modifying a tweet and then everyone affiliated to BJP - ministers, influencers and celebs - tweeted the same thing.

So who has the real toolkit here?
:p
 
Last edited by a moderator:

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
I still remember when the news breakout, my college only boys group was like “ Govt. dekh le. Jada se jada nudes milega ya pron. Hame bell farak nahi padega” well this statement is what quoted well. Stupid people will put stupid things wasting resource for govt. smart people will find a way to move out of any and every law that will ever be made.
 

Sobirvs

Well-Known Member
Skilled
"It has been 11 days and no one in BJP has been able to produce any evidence to prove the authenticity of the 'toolkit' screenshots"

It's been 11days Congress put FIR claiming it is fake. They allege that it is fake. So, in my view people(congress) who allege have to show the proof, and if they don't have it, Police will have to investigate. BJP put the document out for the toolkit, and if congress can't show proof, this makes it a classic case of hearsay. Now, it depends on you alone. What's written in document has been witnessed by BJP supporters from a month as whatever was written in toolkit HAS HAPPENED already.
 

NotMyRealName

Well-Known Member
Skilled
So an asteroid hits the earth in april. Little johnny sends a letter to the media in may (but the letter is back-dated march), saying an asteroid will hit the earth in april. And who's full of shit?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sobirvs

Well-Known Member
Skilled
Can’t have more than one party spying on its citizens. Government doesn’t like competition. The recent data protection bill does opposite of that, gives more powers to government and law enforcement to spy and snoop on citizens more easily.

I can’t imagine the irony of WhatsApp suing the government to ‘protect’ user privacy.

edit- https://internetfreedom.in/dataprotectiontop10-state-security-and-surveillance/

BJP Govt doesn't like competition? isn't that exactly what Congress did when they asked to block 4k+ accounts and many twitter posts in 2012? As I see this, both parties seems to be coming out as hypocrites here, lesser evil for me is BJP here. Whatsapp when they got sold said they won't share data with facebook and their new policies contradict that, so even social media corp's/giants are full of shit here

IMO, I think the timing of this sure coincides with the usual distraction tactics

isn't the "distraction" thing getting old? All the time, it's the same thing from the Left, new story comes out, Omg BJP distracting from real issue!! who is telling you to get distracted? you can stay and concentrate on the issue you think is fit.

Amit Malviya left the discussion..
Arnab Goswami joined the discussion.

and Tejas as always, up BJP's......
Gov want to see everything.... I mean EVERYTHING
closeup-portrait-young-man-covering-260nw-185621528.jpg
same thing was said about the bill for Delhi's gov to LG. But Delhi Gov is still in power and enjoying the powers and no powers were snatched only the left media created that BS. And it would be irony to say, big tech doesn't wanna see everything of yours. If it comes to big tech seeing everything and an elected Gov, I would go with elected Gov, thankyou

Frankly, it would have made more sense if an independent body under the chairmanship of Judicial representative (judges) was setup to look into the issues of grievance redressal rather than the govt. Both the parties can debate it out and the body can pass directives to these social sites.

There is always a possibility of abuse of power by the govt.(twitter)

and there isn't a possibility of abuse of power by Judiciary? An ex-SC adv is saving idk a fugitive guy's ass (Mallya). Abuse of power by Govt have been witnessed by congress in 2012 in twitter fiasco. If you don't remember, do I need to show proof to recall your memory?
I trust modi more than anyone when it comes to corruption

Ah, so many scams happened and was proved under UPA and not a single scam under Modi for example the raffle deal - all BS, and air, and SC judged on it. So let's not say BS here which is exactly what congress does all day.

Could you pass me the SC's judgement which said it was a scam or I believe you love media trials?

Lmao on "no concrete evidence" being used in the same sentence with Modi. Forget corruption, in any working mature democracy he would have faced charges as a mass murderer. Source: I lived 2 kms away from Naroda Patia in early 2000s. There's ample amount of evidence against him that before he became the PM, most western countries had declared him as dangerous as religious nutters like Taliban and banned him entry. Only his becoming PM had allowed him to be able to step out in the western world on his never-ending vacations before Corona.
Ah ample evidence, you should have went to SC for that and proved your words. No? sure, I believe a guy I met on the internet to say the truth with no proof's/evidence and judging Modi only because western world banned him because of congress's used their over-reached power to malign his image. I should prolly say thanks to congress for this as that stunt of theirs's is exactly the reason why Modi got free advertisement in whole India. Look at the difference, congress went overboard to get modi banned in the west but jaishanker(MEA) saved keju's ass in the Singapore's variant issue.

Can you show me proof that "majority" went into welfare?

If you can love and read Left news portal, you can use some time to put up a RTI. There are many. Major one recently announced : https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...en-orphaned-by-covid/articleshow/83066302.cms though ofcourse you will find a fault in it aswell. Farmer fertilizer cost remained the same even though it was increased in outside market. and monthly basic income (500/1500 something). These are the same people who get's the money a month and vote for modi regardless the BS from opposition. Remember Modi willl lose one day when those poor people lose faith in him because those poor are the one's who are the large population among us middle class and top rich of 1%.

Electoral bonds...
Sure you might say he didn't appropriate any funds into his pocket, but the fact that he remains a mute spectator when his party is the maximum beneficiary through these bonds makes him gullible too.
This has international ramifications too... If this gets through, courts in other countries will arm twist WA to allow backdoor citing India as an example. It will be a nightmare for them.

Electoral bonds what? We have seen what SC has to say. Again, no proof. Just talk.

Whatsapp have to break encryption to give Govt as source but has no problem sharing data with Facebook. In Terminator, how skynet got so big (obviously by removing govt's), people like you probably sided with Skynet and put pressure on Govt's to not be tough on them and regulate them. Good going. Forget international pressure, I am happy Modi is finally showing some b.... to go after them. Florida has also recently come up with regulations for these companies. Their bias is very clear.

Forcing all of us to use Aadhar and forced registering with our biometric data was a clear case of abusing power and endangering our freedom. This is the same guy who opposed Aadhar when he wasn't in power. Just google his previous tweets on Aadhar. And don't even get me started on Demotisation. Has ruined the media, though they weren't any good before, but now they are all but lapdogs. If the mainstream media and social media too are controlled by the govt/ the party in power, how does one expect to be well-informed of any mistakes/faults in their conduct? We all live in well-constructed bubble at this point. Ambani, Adani, Baba Ramdev and many others are reaping the benefits of supporting BJP during elections. Ramdev's products are nothing but crap and in some cases, even harmful crap, and yet he keeps peddling them in the name of nationalism. Yogi Adityanath is a dangerous precedent. Up until now, they at least tried to hide their real agendas. This guy straight up reminds me of how Pakistani Mullas are shown in our movies. Some would say he's relatively cleaner than prev govts. I feel the opposite. The prev govt, though corrupt, did not enjoy modi's popularity. Thus they weren't as effective at harming the nation. If the previous govts were common cold and flu, Modi is straight up Covid 99 as far as his influence is concerned.

Forcing to use aadhar? We have all seen how aadhar has made life easy for all of us. specially in this pandemic where you can open bank accounts by sitting at home all with the power of aadhar. I would agree on the hypocrisy but that applies to all politicians regardless which party when they are in the oppposition. Media? Atleast these media(tv channels) give space for opposing view but digital media is completely lapdogs of congress or any other party as long as it is not BJP, so don't talk abt media being lapdogs. I have said this before, I'll say it again, indian mainstream media that people love to hate are the same people who love mainstream media of US (CNN/nytimes/acb/nbc), so please leave the hypocrisy. Ambani/adani ramdev reaping the benefits?? wasn't ambani making money before 2014? wasn't adani making money before 2014? don't tell me yeah, but now they are making so much!! , thats a socialism vs capitalism debate(if you understand what that debate even means) both have pro's and con's. Ramdev, yes he has a big mouth and needs to stfu, but that is also the debate of modern medicine and ayurveda, previous govt's never helped Ayurveda companies to flourish and mostly imported modern medicine, was it good for the country? Sure it has benefits, but what's wrong with supporting both? Ayurveda has proved it's mettle before and now aswell. Before mocking something, understand they are also working much similar to modern medicine(again it is a long debate) but Patanjali has done much research : https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Pallavi-Thakur-2 (source). I would suggest ignore Ramdev. Though doc's have been wrong before no? or are they always right? I am not against modern medicine, they have proved themselves too, but why can't they both co-exist? Btw same Govt's benefits were used in congress era aswell by many corp's. Congress were not effective in harming the nation? That must be a huge joke. If not congress, we would be a super power right now. Again, whole your BS is just... BS.

If you read about what is happening in Lakshadweep, that is an extremely dangerous kind enforced anti-democratic ruling on a group of totally docile, innocent people in that island who live their own way. If govt. gets away with that and if they want to replicate those ideas in other part of the country, that will be a threat to Indian democracy. Edit: even when there are social protests and moves going against govt. administrator there, within last very days admin created new laws restricting air ambulance usage, etc. Yesterday night somebody burned down few houses near the sea side. Horrific state of affairs.

Also, govt. didn't ask farmers about what kind of laws can be implemented to help them, that can be good for them, rather created laws which benefit few and are being enforced down the throats of every farmer. There is no democratic process involved in that, so even though the protest looks illogical, gives some ideas.

Govts. created tons of laws during a pandemic, could've faced ample objections and protests even from their own circiles otherwise.

Instead of small govt., people are being forced to pay huge amount of taxes for an ever enlarging govt. which eats disproportionately from collections, favors private entities those facilitate such a mechanism en masse.

Same situation with govts. in many places.

I feel like talking to the Left media here lol. Would you read something else than Godi Media(congress's edition)? Anyways, let me tell you, Lakshadweep, is all about cartels. Police is very minimal there coz of population. Before you read what you read recently, did you read this https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...lakshadweep/articleshow/81581029.cms?from=mdr ? and like many other's? These are the same people protesting who don't wants laws in there so to let drugs mafia come in and make a buck. Beef isn't banned but regulated(I'm against beef ban anyways).

Ah! I have many farmer friends, most of them knows nothing, not even know how to operate a laptop, phone or a website. So Govt should ask them? I would argue the law should have passed by taking in confidence of farmer unions but these unions were created at the time of congress and will oppose reforms to death no matter what. Protests are sham here just to benefit the few to run for elections. Red fort happpened but the blamed it on deep sandhu and called them BJP agent lol, rape happened there but no one reported it till girl's father came out, illegal houses are being made there. Is this how a country is run?

Every govt face protests and objections coz they are fueled by Congress/other parties not in power. You saw how kamal nath said "aag lgao farmer protest mein"... No problems with that? lol...

Other issues you have is a debate of socialism vs capitalism. Congress has done socialism all it's life, and modi is doing capitalism. Both systems have merits. Govt will do what they believe in to secure the country. The best thing Modi has done here is to show patience and not used power in these protests and neither scrapped the laws. Few years from now you will see an argument how Modi's farmer's laws are helping farmers, same as MGNrega is helping now(which was opposed hugely back then).

And even if we disregard all these issues, Modi has utterly failed to lead India in the 21st century. Let's say previous govts were corrupt and incompetent. What did Modi change after being elected for two straight terms? China has leapfrogged and left us so behind, we aren't ever going to match them even though we had better brainpower arguably (which we lost due to brain drain to western countries), our young people were better trained (IITs, IIMs etc), most of us can speak English better than the average Chinese person and thus can cooperate with the West better than them. Still, we are on the losing side. Instead of investing in infrastructure and industries, we are spending money on building stupid statues. Instead of availing technology to our poorest, we are charging 42% taxes on our middle class for buying phones or computers. In the last five years, even our poor have been using internet through mobiles, and we are pleasantly surprised at that. We should be ashamed of that. They all should have access to fast internet and cheap computers, not just mobiles - only to consume media and let their personal data being sold for ad revenue generation. Given a chance, most of us want to immigrate to another country. Why? Because we know life is shit here. You can blame it on prev govts all you want, but Modi has done nothing to better the situation. Only made it much worse.

China has one party system. They won't even allow protests and censors media like crazy. So their Governance(considering a good honest person is the prez), will be smooth and dev will be quite fast compared to any country. Forget India, china is already competing with the US here. Modi for any dev(in case of central vista) has to face - corp's, opposition, domestic media, digital congress godi media, protests, and international media which is in pocket with congress. China was not in front of us back in the 80's? 90's? 2k? 2010?.

We were building stupid statues since we got independence. https://www.news18.com/news/politics/kajal-iyer-in-chennai-648403.html You expect one party to do that, and other party to just work and not do statues to get base voters happy? I would have agreed with your BS if congress didn't had done that.

We are investing in infra and industries, but you rather than filing a RTI, you prefer to read Left media, so.. Tech to the poor? People have phones now more than ever with the cheapest data plan ever. But ofcourse hate for ambani won't let you see that. Same data costed 300/gb once when airtel looted us under UPA, but no mention of that. We have the biggest and longest fiber we ever had/have. I lived in tier 3 city and we have fiber from last 4 years now. Given a chance you wanna immigrate? Great, where? US , canada? most of these west are under capitalism lol , exactly what modi is trying to do here. Wow, I wish people really read about socialism and capitalism.

I can see that there is an overwhelming dissatisfaction towards Modi govt but still he keeps winning
How is it possible that he still has a majority siding him
Is it because people don't want congress back in govt or something else?

It is because we are writing on a forum which has most members who don't support modi. Nothing else. Same goes for r/india, same goes for broadbandforum and any other forums. Most of these platforms like to censor ban people of any right(modi) view so you won't see debates there. I like TE for them letting us use FoS but I hope they don't have bias mods(no offense) or otherwise I would have booted out of this forum long back.

Have you noticed that before any major election, there is a rise of the "Hindu Khatre May Hai" and other such inflamatory slogans amongst most of the pro Modi crowd and the pro Modi IT Cells. Sometimes helped on by certain "attacks" or "incursions" ????

Also the drama created by the so called religious heads tomtoming for the ruling dispensation. Calling the Supreme Leader as the avatar of Vishnu and all of that ?

Also the whole demonising of local or national level opponents of the ruling dispensation through lies, slander and mockery ?

Also the wholesale demonising of minorities, garlanding and making into hero's those who lynch and calling them as protectors of religion?

All of it adds up ....

"hindu khatre may hai" lol.... said by my few other left friend's too. Me being right, I have never seen it or even if I see it, from BJP or anyone I would laugh it off. However there's a debate on that aspect too but mostly it's about infiltration in assam and WB. BJP winning in WB was not just about the power, but it was a matter of national security. You haven't gone through a phase where any time a community's population grows above 50%, riots happen, exodus happens (ask kashmiri hindus, WB poll workers). One good thing about BJP/Congress is that they have gotten mature both parties where regardless who wins/loses, political violence doesn't happen in that state unlike WB. Regarding IT cells, all parties have IT cells, pls stop the hypocrisy.

People calling avatar of a god to Modi as conservative and have involved in religion and spiritual belief's. All parties have those kind of nutjob supporters(I am an part-atheist so I don't give a... abt that).

Demonizing? Please, congress demonized the word "bhakts", they demonized the word "godi media", they demoinized the word "andh bhakts". Remmeber these people you call bhakts are Real people. You are catagorizing people here which would end up making them kattar suppporters of BJP, but won't change their mind. Same thing what happens with Muslims and their kattarpanti, and their "islam khatre mein hai", "minorities khatre mein hai", "muslims khatre mein hai". If we compare India and US, muslims aren't the minorities in india, budhiests and jains are. You don't call a community minorities which is above 17% of the population. Left people often compare US's minorities with India. Remember, US's minorites (black people) were the oppressed(slaves) but in india, it's opposite, majority population hindus were the one's oppressed and ruled upon by mughals and then britishers.

@Docsaab , a clever man once remarked "The collective intelligence of a crowd is only as high as the dumbest man"
Does that mean the collective people who voted for congress for decades were dumb? Please use logics here. Your argument for modi, applies to Congress as well. Same dumb people who voted for congress all these years are the same dumb people voting for Modi? OR Let me give another view, same people who voted for congress all these years finally saw their BS and voted for Modi.

Choose any of the statements, as both go against you

And if you notice, we (as in Indians as a whole) are a crowd, much less as individuals. We do everything as a collective, as a society. We, as a people, have deep seated xenophobia, racist tendencies, a superiority complex amongst ourselves and an inferiority complex with in company of a mixed crowd. A staggering amount of people are exceptionally superstitious, have class and caste differences which we, as a people, love to propagate. And sadly, a staggering amount of us are barely literate and have the capacity to think clearly. Most of these people prefer to leave the thinking to a group of fraudsters and scamsters who collectively go around as heads of various religious cults and the ability to brainwash is strong with them.

Please note, I am speaking of Indians as a collective whole, not as individuals.

Sure, let me give you another perspective. We indians (mostly left) have tendency to still live in colonial times and still get influenced by the west (gora hai - sahi keh rha hoga) mindset.

Let me give you another perspective since 47. Nehru-indira-rajiv-sonia-raga-mms (dadaji-beti-beta-patni-beta-sikh appeasement for 84). Think abt it. :)

Its only the middle class and the poor who lost money, time and lives during Demon.

I know several fairly well off people who run these kharkhana type businesses and employ several hundreds of workers who were basically paid off their old salaries and the next several month salaries in the demonéd currency notes. I am pretty sure, there are a ton of folks here itself who know of such cases. Back then, there were even rumors that several businessmen connected to the Cult had advance warning about the move and had made the necessary provisions.

Middle class and poor lost money. It's been many years and I yet to meet a poor who told me that. Yes, atm lineup was an issue. Due to my nature of business I do meet many poor people who because of demonetization actually started adapting to digital india with their banking and paytm's otherwise would be living in those old era's of notes.

My dad has pretty good business and through that I know many big corps(IFB,Samsung,voltas), and I have talked to their executives in their meetings, none of them had an idea of demonetization. Please stop with the conspiracy theories. Your argument is on "I am pretty sure" and "rumors". wow...
India desparately needs an equally strong opposition party as the ruling one.
Unfortunately, it seems Rahul is not the one. Congress have to reinvent themselves and are doing a huge disservice to the country portraying Rahul.
Needs strong regional parties with interest in protecting their state's interests and who can work together as opposition on national level.

I am in favor for strong opposition. Many people don't know this and whenever I ask them this, they fail to answer this. Anyways, pls answer this without looking below - Who is the opposition in center govt? We know ruling party is BJP, who is in opposition in center? congress? rjd? bju? tmc?

It's none. No party is in opposition in parliament officially since 2014. As for becoming an opposition, you need to have 10% seats secured which is about 53-55. Congress got 42/47 in 2014/19

You saying "need strong regional party working with opp. at national level" is a Huge disservice to the country. Let me re-phrase it - "need strong regional party who can work with the center to have smooth cooperation and work for the benefit of the people".

We are third in the number of deaths in the world : https://www.statista.com/statistics/1093256/novel-coronavirus-2019ncov-deaths-worldwide-by-country/

And this is the official record, unofficially, we might very well be the first. Some of us, in fact, very many of us are already dead to write a rebuttal to that.
It's easier to blame imaginary govt led by Rahul Baba or any other inept leader, but harder to face the fact that the current govt is responsible for our fellow countrymen dying,
and that too, due to sheer incompetence and also political shenanigans (Remember election rallies?)

It really doesn't matter what the official number is as if we are going by that logic, then official numbers of every country is fudged.. you might be thinking, no way US has fudged numbers, actually they have in new york, its already confirmed by the NY Governor. So let's not talk about something we are not confirmed about as your argument is pure whataboutery and have no facts/proof to back it up.

Let me rephrase your statement : It's easy to blame Modi, but if Rahul was in power, those numbers could have been 4x of this? No Gov is responsible here, they are doing their best(apart from some error's, pls don't nit pick, as you can't be a perfect child or a perfect parent, gov is similar to that). I would not say Modi handled Covid perfectly but won't say he didn't even try, He did. we need to get out of this rather than rant about it. Yes, I remember election rallies, I also remmeber BJP was the first party to adhere to EC's recommendations of e-rally but other parties didn't follow it, hence BJP also had to go "no holds barred". It's an election, every party made mistakes. Modi didn't attend last 3 phases, no mention of that?? He lost the most votes in those phases too.

Any left person making the argument of rallies basically wanted Modi to work and lose WB anyways, though he lost anyways while Left laughed their ass off and then whitewashed the WB violence started by TMC.
Jab choice 2 gadho ke beech hi hai to dono ko hi try karna chahiye

We already have tried congress for many decades. Polio started in 56, india officially declared polio free in 2014. Took congress many many decades. Sure you can argue technology and meds were not available or was not that high as today but it's been nearly 14 months for covid in india, cut some slack here for Modi.

Pandemic is not zomato that you can just pay via paytm in few seconds. Though, people today in the age of youtube did have patience to end a video but now with insta reels, and tiktok, have very less patience.
Before Modi, I used think a stable & strong govt is better.

Now I fear Govt without any (strong) opposition.

But again, revoking of Aricle 370 wouldn't have been possible without a strong govt. (Being from southern part of India, I have no personal opinion on whether it is good/support or bad/condemn revoking A370, I am merely saying it wouldn't be possible for any unstable govt).

I read somewhere, America is RICH Americans are POOR. If the Modi wave continues, I can see people say, India is RICH(because of the Modi publicity & how popular Modi becoming outside India), Indians are POOR.

I agree with your point here I also fear a Gov without strong opp. Because centralization is increasing day in and day out. But that's also a big debate on de-centralization and centralization. Remember, democracy is still very much an experiment.

Being from J&K I would again agree with you that Article 370 wouldn't be possible to be removed as mostly congress were halting the process for decades to latch onto the minorities votes + majorly their end game was to give freedom to kashmir but that also they couldn't do as majority population with some nationalism remaining in them who votes for congress would have opposed that move. Revoking 370 was a masterstroke and it helped in a huge way. Think of J&K starting their 1947 journey now and I won't say it will take 70 yrs for J&Ks dev, but it will get there perhaps in 10-15 years.

America is a bundle of mixed mistakes and now china is at their door step. USD can be replaced and china knows it which will hit america hard. To combat that, a cold war will start (there is no way it can be ignored and US would want to start it as they are at loss here because of democracy), as US knows how much shit load of debt they are in, compared to that, we are still in a good position.
Anyways on the original topic.
View attachment 106158

Ah, the whatsapp university. I thought we the forum members were more intellectual that that. Anyways, congress had many years to get rid of this shitty law UAPA, they didn't. Modi loves centralization anyways, so can't expect him to get rid of it. This law is a not always have provided disadvantage though as criticized by the media, In a country like India, remember, the west enjoys no such law as internal disturbance and external threat can be managed because of their geography but we can't. Internal riots, internal disturbance + china + pak + sugar daddy diplomacy of china with other nations we share borders with, this law can be of help to stop the internal disturbance unless we want emergency like scenario.
This fake news with WA is going to reach absurd proportions now that UP elections are in a year. Makes more sense why govt was desperate for a backdoor entry..

Why the insecurity? Congress khatre mein hai? ya SP ? ya BSP?

The fake news that BJP enjoys is being enjoyed by congress likewise. Any gov requests will be in the media and we will be able to see the bias. even if it doesn't reach in media, RTI is always there.

Any law made, and the Left looks at it like , "BJP is at the advantage here". Congress made alot of BS laws that let them rule for ages here.
Where was all this outrage when BBM was forced to give government the encryption key?
There was none? Wonder why? Maybe because Modi was not ruling.
Y'all bunch of hypocrites.

and Twitter was told to block many prominent journalists in 2012 by UPA , I think meiTY was under sachin pilot, I don't remember. I completely agree with the hypocrite part.
Imagine the govt actually enforcing these rules. Their IT cell employees will be out of work! And who will spread the fake news and all the hate propaganda then?
Who will spread fake news? are you talking abt congress or BJP?? You do know that both do it (don't argu who does it more or less, you don't have the numbers and facts/proof's so let's not get into that debate.
But then again the judiciary including the SC is a mere puppet now so I guess they can get away with it by crook.

Yeah, SC is mere puppet where they let go of many UAPA's cases and didn't imprison most of them. When there is a leader in PM seat you don't think, the institutions are all corrupt, and compromised. It's important to see your arguments based on the disclaimer in your statement "I guess". You must be right! Damn, How did I miss that.

Learn to live in the Modi's India, the hate won't give you anything apart from wasting your sleepless nights.
Are you indirectly promoting piracy in the name of freedom of speech?

Bang on... People in the Left thinks we have FoS with no limitations (pobably coz of colonial mindset+west culture attractiveness to look cool), good it works in the west, but no in India. I think it's good that we have "Freedom of speech is not absolute" They wanna fly high with wings with no limitations. Remember, just like israel, we also, are surrounded by enemies and need to keep our guard up.
Collecting more evidence from thedailyguardian.com and theaustraliantoday.com.
just like propaganda of theguardian.com, that's also a propaganda. Left have even stabilized children now in the name of "environment activists", using children as shields lol, I am surprised BJP hasn't done that yet. You fight guns with guns, weapons with weapons. It's infowar, and need to be fought likewise, regardless how much you wanna laugh at it.

So who has the real toolkit here?
:p
Both. The question you should be asking is , who started it.
Anyways, before someone start with an argument that I am pro Govt (which somewhat I am), Let me pin down some points needs to be taken care off by this Govt asap!

* Cryptocurrency bill - I disagree with it if it includes a ban. It needs to be regulated. We know our Govt is conservative so anything against the country, will be shot down, such as this commodity. Good thing is, I have read statements of some CEO's of exchanges saying Govt has invited them to be part of the discussions and regulation process.

* Cow - I am against it. Let the market of this run an stop with the religious BS. People make business out of it and we need to do the same.

* Porn industry - I am in favor of that and it can generate huge revenues for the country in tax + give alot of jobs for people who might be interested in that.

* Ministry of minorities - stop the appeasement. Assam is going away with it and center needs to do the same.

* CAA/NRC/NPR - this should be focus to be implemented, let the minorities in other country get it, bjp/congress both are in favor that we owe them this + infilteration needs to be ZERO. We are already burdened so much with welfare schemes + petrol + farmer's subsidies. Let the middle class breathe!

* UCC - this was promised as per their manifesto, and it needs to be done asap. Forget the GDP, we as a country aren't even organized yet properly.

* Population Bill needs to be implemented though I am sure opp. will find some nitpick here to ignite some community as always.

Police reforms - Dress + cam's should be installed asap to stop miss-use/abuse of power here against anyone.
Smart cities - Modi Ji?????? Sab bakwas tha???
Bullet train - most land accusation has been done and gadkari needs to up the ante and get done with it.

Modi's policies agenda has be super flop in his 2nd term - farmer bill stay, caa draft not ready. and on top of it, covid is here to stop it even further.
 

thakurkk624

Member
Recruit
All of the people criticizing the policy should know that the rules has become a necessity to counter online abuse, fake news, identity theft, online scams, terrorism activities and so on. Every law that has ever been passed can be circumvent and misused easily, every single one of them. Laws made to protect women are being misused against men all over the country, that doesn't mean we should done away with them. Tomorrow if and that is a big if, UPA comes into power, do you think they will withdraw these regulations? They won't. It's the same as Modi criticizing Aadhar Card when it was being implemented but now almost all of his schemes are taking benefits of it. There is no such thing as privacy anymore. SM have become too big to let them run independently. And people here should know that if Congress does not abandon the Gandhi family, It's BJP for 2024 again. Hell! Even I will go and vote for them. Left has started to use the argument that literally anyone can run India better than Modi so they don't mind if that anyone is Rahul Gandhi. I laugh pretty hard at this. An army of sheep led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a sheep.
 

TEUser2K1

Well-Known Member
Adept
@thakurkk624

> Laws made to protect women are being misused against men all over the country, that doesn't mean we should done away with them.

That does not mean men, as in your own words 'all over the country' can be perceptually exploited always using such laws, because few extreme violence happen in some geographies in a huge country with 1.3bn people.
Or may be, may be, false accused men deserve justice, accusers needs to be punished as any offender and you need some laws protecting men ? Right ?
Which obviously won't be allowed and mocked out, because that is how such things work and why people get disillusioned.

@Sobirvs

> I feel like talking to the Left media here lol. Would you read something else than Godi Media(congress's edition)?

Feeling like responding to a stereotypical IT cell drone which failed in it's life mission of passing civil service entrance exams, is now powered by drinking too much gomuthra only to excrete more misinformation and propaganda ?

Because reportedly none of those arrested in Lakshadweep islands were from that island ? In effect, new lunatic admin found jails there are empty and was displeased that his life is difficult in such a small island community ?

With that logic, tons of criminal activities happens along shoreline of Gujarat, direct involvement of people from that state with Pakistani criminal and such agencies comes out every now and then. Apply all those metric tons of laws forced on people in Lakshadweep islands in criminally infested places of mainland India ?
 
Last edited:

Sobirvs

Well-Known Member
Skilled
Left has started to use the argument that literally anyone can run India better than Modi so they don't mind if that anyone is Rahul Gandhi. I laugh pretty hard at this
Let them do that. Again it's basically free press for Modi by star campaigner for BJP Raga. I worry for the country because of such idiotic opposition we have. A majority govt which is handy in some cases can have it's disadvantages for few bills they pass which doesn't please everyone and centralization has it's disadvantages too.

Congress seriously need to stop this Hindutva RSS BS and come to real issues. Take petrol prices for example and protest and protest to the core. Rip BJP apart but opposition prefers sitting in AC room tweeting and spewing venom rather than understanding the ground reality.
 

PH0ENiX

Well-Known Member
Skilled
Where was all this outrage when BBM was forced to give government the encryption key?
There was none? Wonder why? Maybe because Modi was not ruling.
Y'all bunch of hypocrites.

Thank you for exposing hypocrisy and owning this libtard forum. Anyways some facts i dug up:-

1. Do you legitimately think we let this slide because congress was in power? There was an outcry. A forum link: https://yro.slashdot.org/story/12/08/02/2252208/rim-agrees-to-hand-over-its-encryption-keys-to-india

2. TL;DR: RIM gave the usual keys, which they give out anyways. some minister was using it to try and save face. Poor reporting means it worked. There was outrage.

Longer Version: From the fine article "But he said there was no access to secure encrypted BlackBerry enterprise communications or corporate emails as these were accessible only to the owners of these services." The reality is BES used keys assigned by the owner of the BES server, RIM HAS NOT and CAN NOT give those to anyone, because they don't know them. This has been RIM's position from the beginning and still is. What they have done is give access to the messaging services they run (and therefore have keys to) to the Indian authorities. My understanding is that this was always the case. The article really does not make the distinction between the two clear.

3. This was debunked the same day: https://www.theregister.com/2012/08/02/rim_keys_india/ - "Indian government officials have claimed that RIM... handed over the keys used to encrypt BlackBerry... – once again ignoring the fact that such keys don't exist." - Imagine digging up 10-year-old news, debunked the same day, to own the libs.

4. Whataboutism has got its limits mate. People had different notions of privacy back then, times change, I was 14. I knew f*ck all about privacy back in 2012.
 
Last edited:

Sobirvs

Well-Known Member
Skilled
> I feel like talking to the Left media here lol. Would you read something else than Godi Media(congress's edition)?

Feeling like responding to a stereotypical IT cell drone which failed in it's life mission of passing civil service entrance exams, is now powered by drinking too much gomuthra only to excrete more misinformation and propaganda ?

Because reportedly none of those arrested in Lakshadweep islands were from that island ? In effect, new lunatic admin found jails there are empty and was displeased that his life is difficult in such a small island community ?

With that logic, tons of criminal activities happens along shoreline of Gujarat, direct involvement of people from that state with Pakistani criminal and such agencies comes out every now and then. Apply all those metric tons of laws forced on people in Lakshadweep islands in criminally infested places of mainland India ?

Lol, who is the IT cell here using typical language of it. You would think few words in yours would incite me, but I couldn't care less or give a F about my religion. So yea, go ahead with "IT Cell", "Gomuthra" typical categorizations lol. What's next? call me a bhakt, andhbhakt, troll, bigot? fascist? authoritarian rule BS? I know all the congress's stooges playbook, so come up, go ahead.

Apart from that your Lakshadweep, every admin has an agenda(watch Designated Survivor on netflix if you don't understand what that means) in his term he wanna fulfill. You know when 370 was taken away, people cried Muslims will be outest, and they will be killed, they will be no more... OMGGGGG Islam/Muslim khatre mein hai, same BS in Anti-CAA protests, Islam khatre mein hai, Guess what, nothing happened as such apart from few who took up arms against the country. Same BS is with Lakshadweep. It's not gonna work, BJP has alot of patience and if they can tell farm BS protest to suck a lemon, this is just a 1L population island.
Thank you for exposing hypocrisy and owning this libtard forum. Anyways some facts i dug up:-

1. Do you legitimately think we let this slide because congress was in power? There was an outcry. A forum link: https://yro.slashdot.org/story/12/08/02/2252208/rim-agrees-to-hand-over-its-encryption-keys-to-india

2. TL;DR: RIM gave the usual keys, which they give out anyways. some minister was using it to try and save face. Poor reporting means it worked. There was outrage.

Longer Version: From the fine article "But he said there was no access to secure encrypted BlackBerry enterprise communications or corporate emails as these were accessible only to the owners of these services." The reality is BES used keys assigned by the owner of the BES server, RIM HAS NOT and CAN NOT give those to anyone, because they don't know them. This has been RIM's position from the beginning and still is. What they have done is give access to the messaging services they run (and therefore have keys to) to the Indian authorities. My understanding is that this was always the case. The article really does not make the distinction between the two clear.

3. This was debunked the same day: https://www.theregister.com/2012/08/02/rim_keys_india/ - "Indian government officials have claimed that RIM... handed over the keys used to encrypt BlackBerry... – once again ignoring the fact that such keys don't exist." - Imagine digging up 10-year-old news, debunked the same day, to own the libs.

4. Whataboutism has got its limits mate. People had different notions of privacy back then, times change, I was 14. I knew f*ck all about privacy back in 2012.

Similar to how you did research in this case to defend INC, I wish you had done research rather than just reading headlines for crying of Twitter in the excuse in the name of "FoE". There is a meiTY version of this aswell for these laws, from Rakesh Maheshwari who actually is in charge of the whole thing (Minister is just the face), and he has given his views https://indiaeducationdiary.in/the-...-breaking-encryption-rakesh-maheshwari-meity/ , his linkedin https://in.linkedin.com/in/rakesh-maheshwari-94516b23

Seems to be having quite extensive background and history.
 
Last edited:

TEUser2K1

Well-Known Member
Adept
> You would think few words in yours would incite me, but I couldn't care less or give a F about my religion. So yea, go ahead with "IT Cell", "Gomuthra" typical categorizations lol. What's next? call me a bhakt, andhbhakt, troll, bigot? fascist? authoritarian rule BS? I know all the congress's stooges playbook, so come up, go ahead.

May be without your own awareness, you are all that ? Because it is because of votes from people like you, India reached this state of affairs.

> Apart from that your Lakshadweep,

Not 'your' Lakshadweep, learn to call it 'our' Lakshadweep.

So convenient, now.
 

Sobirvs

Well-Known Member
Skilled
> You would think few words in yours would incite me, but I couldn't care less or give a F about my religion. So yea, go ahead with "IT Cell", "Gomuthra" typical categorizations lol. What's next? call me a bhakt, andhbhakt, troll, bigot? fascist? authoritarian rule BS? I know all the congress's stooges playbook, so come up, go ahead.

May be without your own awareness, you are all that ? Because it is because of votes from people like you, India reached this state of affairs.

> Apart from that your Lakshadweep,

Not 'your' Lakshadweep, learn to call it 'our' Lakshadweep.

So convenient, now.

I have never voted all my life btw and I don't plan so in future aswell till we have some kind of online system in place. I'm too lazy to step outside and stand in lines. Should tell you more abt me. And your "may be" is may be, just a "may be" coz those are the exact words you see in the left lobby and left media and you are basically just amplifying here rather than proving a point

Yes, sorry , Our Lakshadweep, I apologize. I was actually trying to say "Your Lakshadweep point" here as you made the point. But when actually talking about the country, govt, states or UT, I always always say Ours.
 

TEUser2K1

Well-Known Member
Adept
> And your "may be" is may be, just a "may be" coz those are the exact words you see in the left lobby and left media and you are basically just amplifying here rather than proving a point

Being an NRI, I too rarely voted. Not being a Hindu and far far lessor populace of the kind of people you are more concerned about, 40% mentally liked Modi to win in 2014 with some thin margins, thought India needed a strong leader, thought it was great when he won with a huge margin. Didn't ever expect we will get a strong leader like this. Now feel sorry for that kind of expectations from India without knowing ground reality.

Now think, irrelevant of political lines 'may be, may be' left too can be correct sometimes. Had to think that way, still not being part of left. Because accepting reality even though it hurts a bit is a better option.

>> Or may be, may be, false accused men deserve justice, accusers needs to be punished as any offender and you need some laws protecting men ? Right ?

> And your "may be" is may be, just a "may be" coz those are the exact words you see in the left lobby and left media and you are basically just amplifying here rather than proving a point

If you didn't get it, it is taunt, not just leftists use it, but average common man and woman on the road too.

Every human which include average man on the road slogging to sustain his family deserve equal justice. Am sure that is not a bad leftist expectation.

Irony that you are using 'left' as a negative side which shouldn't exist while having no shame in admitting your own currently nefarious right which is rolling in gobbermint and raising stink globally.
 
Last edited:

Sobirvs

Well-Known Member
Skilled
gobbermint

Ah! How did I left that word lol, another one is BJPee, Keep them coming mate, we surely are having a good civilized productive conversation.

Btw, would you please quote properly rather than > , helps in understand what you are quote, as under the post box, there is a reply option as to how you can quote properly.

>> Or may be, may be, false accused men deserve justice, accusers needs to be punished as any offender and you need some laws protecting men ? Right ?

I never talked about this topic, you had this convo with some other person mate. Please focus.
Being an NRI, I too rarely voted. Not being a Hindu and far far lessor populace of the kind of people you are more concerned about, 40% mentally liked Modi to win in 2014 with some thin margins, thought India needed a strong leader, thought it was great when he won with a huge margin. Didn't ever expect we will get a strong leader like this. Now feel sorry for that kind of expectations from India without knowing ground reality.

Strong leaders depends on the perception you have for the word strong. For me that I learned off lately is making a decision and sticking to it regardless how tough it get's and having patience is another strong quality of a leader which I have seen ample.

I would like to debate further but please quote properly as > get's confusion.
 
Top