Where is the money going?

Ramadhir Singh

Wasseypur
Adept
it need a little over 4cr for a 31 sec adv in TV.
Modi is being aired 24x7. Go figure it out.

Also, see the IncomeTax site, 4242cr for that site.. i bet new college graduates can make better and functional site in in a faction of that money.

there are 1000 such example, and we cant even call them scams, as i dont want UAPA against me.

it need a little over 4cr for a 31 sec adv in TV.
Modi is being aired 24x7. Go figure it out.

Also, see the IncomeTax site, 4242cr for that site.. i bet new college graduates can make better and functional site in in a faction of that money.

there are 1000 such example, and we cant even call them scams, as i dont want UAPA against me.
4242cr for that site and still it didn't work after 1 month launch .

I have developed a theory called perpetual development. India suffers from it. It means the development is never done, it's always in process. Politicians show you cool dream of development, which for example, includes building a bridge. That bridge creates more problems than it solves as there was no study was done beforehand. Now, to solve those new problems, new supplementary bridges/underground roads are built. The development never stops. These new developments/tunnels etc become obsolete even before they are completed.

We are a developing country today and after 20-40 years we would still be a developing country. There's immense money to be made by keeping it in perpetual development phase.

I live in PCMC area of the Pune. It has one of the richest municipality. A person borne and brought up here would never imagine living in Pune or Mumbai. We don't know traffic, we don't know water issues. We got 8/4 lanes roads everywhere. You would assume that development is done here but you would be dead wrong. Since two years, municipality has dug up each and every road (and I do mean each and every road) in its territory to replace all drainage, water lines. And it wasn't like these things needed changing or if they were old. Why then? because it could. There's a lot of money to burn.

I have developed a theory called perpetual development. India suffers from it. It means the development is never done, it's always in process. Politicians show you cool dream of development, which for example, includes building a bridge. That bridge creates more problems than it solves as there was no study was done beforehand. Now, to solve those new problems, new supplementary bridges/underground roads are built. The development never stops. These new developments/tunnels etc become obsolete even before they are completed.

We are a developing country today and after 20-40 years we would still be a developing country. There's immense money to be made by keeping it in perpetual development phase.

I live in PCMC area of the Pune. It has one of the richest municipality. A person borne and brought up here would never imagine living in Pune or Mumbai. We don't know traffic, we don't know water issues. We got 8/4 lanes roads everywhere. You would assume that development is done here but you would be dead wrong. Since two years, municipality has dug up each and every road (and I do mean each and every road) in its territory to replace all drainage, water lines. And it wasn't like these things needed changing or if they were old. Why then? because it could. There's a lot of money to burn.
Yes, this is the reason all roads in india are always under some maintainance, be it drainage problem, power lines ,tap water etc.

In my town, 6 months ago a road was laid, then after a month , municipality dug it up to install drainage pipes, left that area like that for a month. We complained , so now they are laying another road to fix it. And the funny thing is , its the same guy who laid the road the first time. He is making a lot of money with all this.

For a politician/officer , it is much more profitable to keep the area "developing" rather than developed. They can't scam money if there is no "development work" going on.

Every 5/6 years I visit Delhi, can't remember any road..I was in Delhi for 4 years and had to travel to AIIMS from Naraina everyday...lost the count of how many bridges, bypasses they made in those years.

I have developed a theory called perpetual development. India suffers from it. It means the development is never done, it's always in process.

This.
The entire city of Bangalore has been dug up since 2 years to the point where most areas resemble a warzone thanks to the smart city project, thankfully some of the work is coming to an end.
I have seen the workers dig/fix/fill the same spots in some places at least a dozen times. I have lived in Pune and Mumbai and am well aware of corruption in both the BMC & PMC but Bangalore is in a league of its own.
The municipality (BBMP), water board (BWSSB), electricity distro (BESCOM) are the most incompetent and corrupt and have zero inter-departmental co-ordination, the only person who benefits is the guy renting out those JCB's, heck they should just go all out and rename the city JCBnagar.
This was the most recent example of how bad it really is.

Where did you get that 4242cr cost for the IT Site?
the state of media in this country is laughable.
I'm unable to find the latest development news, where govt summons that same asshole nandan nilekani. - all news related to it seems to be wiped form internet .
the latest development was that amount seems to be only for development - and infosys wants more money for troubleshooting, bugfixes. -- not able to find a single link to latest development.

but here are few of the link, which are old -

In the letter, Kar alleged that Pandey awarded the contract for Rs 4,242 crore for creating a new Income Tax portal when one already existed by abusing the authority of Rule 184 of the General Financial Rules, 2005. Pandey had also given the contract for GST portal worth Rs 1,380 cr.

In the letter, Kar, who is a 1973 batch officer of the Indian Revenue Service, alleged that Pandey embezzled around Rs 10,000 crore in collusion with Infosys Chairman Nandan Nilekani.
This wannabe politician nilekani asshole was behind aadhar card, and his company do maintain almost all govt site, and is active part of state sponsored scams ( be it current BJP govt or with previous UPA govt)
with this money they build a site, where one cant even e-verify their returns.

Last edited:
@Ramadhir Singh

Thanks for the info. I too got some links from above.

1) Approx 1kCr for GST site and 4kCr for IT Site is astounding. The old IT Site was perfectly functional. Are they implementing machine learning techs to it?
2) 4kCr project was initiated from 2019 is simply unbelievable. So for 3 years they were simply s(h)itting on the project.
3) Woah....brazen allegations and ever more brazen courage implementing such scams in the face of such outrage.

My country is really going down the drains.

Ask the question on twitter and you'll get answers. Accuracy of answers not guaranteed.
Be ready for accuracy of trollers though..
You would assume that development is done here but you would be dead wrong. Since two years, municipality has dug up each and every road (and I do mean each and every road) in its territory to replace all drainage, water lines. And it wasn't like these things needed changing or if they were old. Why then? because it could. There's a lot of money to burn.
This a common site in every corner of India. Today they will replace everything and soon within 2 weeks same roads footpaths dug up to lay wires or timepass or etc. All our moneys is simply wasted!

Not just that, it is also how lack of foresightedness leads to double taxation through delayed implementation of projects and wastage of tax payers money.
Just had a harrowing experience yesterday going from my place to Fort area, Hutatma chowk. Took me around 3.5 hours to reach thanks to traffic in the name of metro, coastal road development. W.E. highway has become a complete sh!+ show. Ended up paying ₹2500 for a cab drive which should have been a ₹20 ride.
End of day, katna toh aam aadmi ka hi hai... development or no development.
Be ready for accuracy of trollers though..
Nehru was responsible for this.. standard reply.

Back