Where is the money going?

Yeah.. tell that to the Bhima Koregaon social workers who are still rotting in jail without a trial.
As well as the hundreds of UAPA cases that have been lodged.

Everyone is aware of your mental gymnastics in this forum by now. :p

I would just urge other members to not step on a landmine and say something personally derogatory which would get them banned.
I have answered the question in this topic. This topic can get off the ground now.

Where are your answers ?

I trust what the govt says until shown otherwise. Any govt of any country that qualifies as free and democratic.

Hitler was a democratically elected leader as well. People used to pay EMIs and were promised a Volkswagen Beetle at the end when they had paid all their EMIs. In the end it turns out it was all spent on making weapons for the war.

I think you know that the true spirit of democracy is to question everything that the government does and not to just believe what they say, on face value alone. Just because they are democratically elected, doesn't mean that they are no longer answerable to people who are skeptical of the workings and the claims that they are making. It is alright if you believe what they are saying is true, but it is their job to earn our trust and not the other way around.

I have answered the question in this topic. This topic can get off the ground now.

Where are your answers ?
In case you genuinely don't understand, it is a rhetorical question and the thread is majorly for venting against the government and making others aware of the issues that plague the way this government is running things. You are free to try but as you might have already deduced, you won't be able to change our minds about this government.

Hitler was a democratically elected leader as well. People used to pay EMIs and were promised a Volkswagen Beetle at the end when they had paid all their EMIs. In the end it turns out it was all spent on making weapons for the war.

I think you know that the true spirit of democracy is to question everything that the government does and not to just believe what they say, on face value alone. Just because they are democratically elected, doesn't mean that they are no longer answerable to people who are skeptical of the workings and the claims that they are making. It is alright if you believe what they are saying is true, but it is their job to earn our trust and not the other way around.
I was told the status report was lies. No one here even thought to mention it means they don't know what a status report even is.

Then i pointed out it gets audited. Where happens to that report ? presented in parliament.

We are a free society and open to question. Why would a govt lie in that case. They don't want to give ammo to the opposition because then they have to expend political capital on firefighting when they should be getting on with the business of governing and making things happen.

This is how it works in this country. With this govt. the last ones and the next.

Where are the lies in the report ? tell me

On what basis is it being rejected. Status report as well as audit.
In case you genuinely don't understand, it is a rhetorical question and the thread is majorly for venting against the government and making others aware of the issues that plague the way this government is running things. You are free to try but as you might have already deduced, you won't be able to change our minds about this government.
Idea is to answer the question. Specific question. WHAT is happening to the money.

There will always be argument over where it should be spent INSTEAD. We're not there yet.

Last edited:
Their is no point banging head on the wall as most of the information is self explanatory.

Apart from borrowings, Government is kind enough to keep on increasing fuel prices and labelled those funds are used for vaccination.

Look, you were able to find where the govt posts its debt figures but how is it you could not find the status report or the ones CAG puts out. Your answers are all in there. Those are your primary sources.

NOBODY here can counter those points.

Fiscal deficit was in a bad state by the time Modi entered office. Requiring to be fixed in the first term. Look up Sanjeev Sanyal, he's the one who advised the govt in the first term. There was a lot of fixing to be done which that article does not get into.

Last edited:
Their is no point banging head on the wall as most of the information is self explanatory.

Apart from borrowings, Government is kind enough to keep on increasing fuel prices and labelled those funds are used for vaccination.
He's new and not used to the misinformation and diversion tactics used by this particular member. I remember even during 2nd wave he was up to his usual tricks.

He got a lot of flak and shut up for a few months. Now that UP elections are on the horizon guess who's back.

1639829819804.png

A major factor for this fiscal deficit going up is that the other 2 factors in the equation... Our GDP going down and inflation going up.
1639830024738.png

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-57437944

And keep in mind the huge increase in tax collections from fuel price hikes.

I guess if you exclude the additional collections from fuel price hikes from the totals our situation in other economic areas is much worse.

what you deleted :D
----------------------

My fellow citizens, congratulation !! the sacrifices you made by purchasing tomatoes at Rs.130/kg has paid up really well.
Our Boi just got a new machine in his garage.

4QSR9s7.png

12cr is the base price of this vehicle in 2016, without taxes or import duty, common-man version not those beefed up security version that our boii got..
more details here https://www.financialexpress.com/au...-guard-all-you-need-to-know-about-it/2391833/
read before its get deleted or edited or changed narratives that putin had gifted it to modi and not even 1paisa of Indian taxpayer is used :D

Last edited:
Our boy is a fakir...
what you deleted
A post mentioning how the govt is reducing it's stake in PSB to 26℅ or less under the garb that privatisation of these banks will lead to more supply of money in economy :hilarious:
Somebody should tell our fakir that money supply is determined by repo rate, reverse repo rate. Privatisation has nothing to do with money supply.
Basically, borrowers now will become lenders.
I Removed it because it's still in formulation, but it's almost final.

what you deleted :D
----------------------

My fellow citizens, congratulation !! the sacrifices you made by purchasing tomatoes at Rs.130/kg has paid up really well.
Our Boi just got a new machine in his garage.

4QSR9s7.png

12cr is the base price of this vehicle in 2016, without taxes or import duty, common-man version not those beefed up security version that our boii got..
more details here https://www.financialexpress.com/au...-guard-all-you-need-to-know-about-it/2391833/
read before its get deleted or edited or changed narratives that putin had gifted it to modi and not even 1paisa of Indian taxpayer is used :D
But make in India??? :troll:

Our boy is a fakir...

A post mentioning how the govt is reducing it's stake in PSB to 26℅ or less under the garb that privatisation of these banks will lead to more supply of money in economy :hilarious:
Somebody should tell our fakir that money supply is determined by repo rate, reverse repo rate. Privatisation has nothing to do with money supply.
Basically, borrowers now will become lenders.
I Removed it because it's still in formulation, but it's almost final.
If that happens his statement will be true.

Na khaaonga na khane doonga..... (His statement) Khane ke liye kuch rakhoongaa hi nahin sab doonga (extension which he is proving himself)
But make in India??? :troll:
Now bhakts will claim Mercedes is Indian company

He's new and not used to the misinformation and diversion tactics used by this particular member. I remember even during 2nd wave he was up to his usual tricks.

He got a lot of flak and shut up for a few months. Now that UP elections are on the horizon guess who's back.
Where are the counters to what i said ? i don't care whether you agree or not

Misinformation, diversion, false campaigns are what your opposition does. Why are these people who are the least qualified to speak about what this govt is doing being taken seriously ? they are the ones who need to shut up and make way for those that support this govt and know what its doing.

The rest of your post is irrelevant to the topic.
Steady growth in the Modi era, inflation comes down and this is despite the major surgery they had to effect to fix the mess the last govt left. And the results were known in the general election we last had. They grew their support. How could that happen if the economy was not doing well.

Then pandemic starts and graphs points down which is the case everywhere in the world. lol what point were you attempting to make there.

India is well poised to get its growth back on track and head towards a $10 trillion GDP.

Last edited:
See the inflation in your graph. I can attest to it. Painted an apartment in 2008 and then again 2016.

Price was double. In less than ten years.

Last govt had double digit inflation. No wonder people wanted them gone.

And yes India is a potential $10 trillion market.

India is well poised to get its growth back on track and head towards a $10 trillion GDP.
0uudytjlo0981.jpg

India will be $10 trillion in the year 2030, kanistani farmers just returned from their dharna.. now they will plant tees that will grow money and make 1t every year.

Bhai, fuuk economics, pata karo usko bhag ka supply kon ker raha hai.. seems to be one of the finest quality.

Last edited:
Also major questions to be answered here is Are Startups fuel to become global power?

Unicorn drive the growth (example SpaceX), these startups are Unicorn and not all startups quantify to be unicorn, which itself is a global truth. This data can be seen through Tiger Global like group which funds startups across globe - just see their profits out of each investment.

Even if we have bump in Investment, it will be temporarily jump unless those startups turn Unicorn or turn into large corporations.

Tab tak ke liye ye sab mungerilal ke haseen sapne hain

And where is your report on where the money is going ? i gave you the data.

Point is we took in lots more this year. This came at China's expense. The world is decoupling from China. The world has decided that India is the better bet.

What is misleading about that ?

India's future is bright :)

China's is in the toilet not to speak about the Paks. I'd be worried if i came from these countries.

Last edited:
India’s economy isn’t the China hedge global investors imagine it to be

China regains favor with investors who deem India overvalued

Back