Which is the best movie player...

ya i dloaded this codec pack and installed and uninstalled it, after which i get an error every now and wheever i browse my video file folder :S :S

@chaos you're right but VLC also has been getting lot of positive reviews & people are working on this. It's one of their high priority things to do. Another 3-6 months should see some good stuff coming from there.

@m3gadeath which codec pack did u install & uninstall? Possibly, the errors you have might be due to the file association being done by the install pack. To get back the things in the right order, open Windows Explorer go to Tools > Folder Options > File Types tab & restore each media file tab to whatever it was previously. Now shutdown & start the machine again. Now there shouldn't be any errors.

hi
i m using k-lite codec pack for all my xvid,vob,divx.dat.wmv etc stuff for past 1 yr and completely satisfied with it. would recommend to use it, it would be better to go for k-lite mega codec pack a superior version of same.

you can download it from 9Down.com | Beta easily, there is also many other thing to download see yourself really great site to download stuff with serial/crack.
enjoy

Udit said:
everyone use km player once then you will never switch to another player in your life

well you might have to ... KMPlayer(official version) doesn't play .FLV files :p . u'll need to use FLV player for that

well you might have to ... KMPlayer(official version) doesn't play .FLV files . u'll need to use FLV player for that

Lol.. Have u even Used it ..:rofl: :rofl: It Plays Just abt ANY file including FLV ! Hell it even Plays 3gpp and Bin files ! :)

Back