Which one - WDTV (Rs 5475) Or WDTV Live (Rs 6582) ?

@chetansha

Thats very nice of you. Would you be able to give without bill (VAT not paid)

Anyways one has to pay for China shipment if someone goes wrong.

Thank you chetansha for great effort.

I guess people might have resistance in taking without warranty. You can surely start IC on it.

I would go ahead with WDTV Live, I confirmed with WDTV ccare. even if WDTV is taken from US, they will provide support in India & yes those home delivery of WDTV, + 1 for that.

ripper said:
Hi Praks..

No boss.. I havent. Can u suggest a good speaker with optical spdif in the range of 5000 bucks???

Last I heard speakers with optical spdif is Z5500 around 13000 Rs.

Just look out for something cheap if u find.

Hey!

I am currently looking for something with good internet radio functionality.. what should I be looking at?

How is the Xtreamer in this regard?

Dheeraj Bhai... Planning to buy the altec lansing MX 5021. Its a 2.1 system and should do for my place.

Do I connect this directly to my TV or Playon???

Ok.. and if I were to look for a decent 5.1 system, Logitech... Thanks Praks.. Let me chek both of them

How much does the 540 cost Praks?

@Ripper, Did you get speakers with SPDIF IN ?

I am not updating the thread as I am still in discussion with my vendor to get me WDTV Live below 6500 Rs :)

Hard bargain going on for 6000 Rs :p

Will grab around 10 pieces..

@ Praks.. Still contemplating... Went to the JBL showroom... MAN>..... They have some sexy speakers I must say. I saw one for 25k and was floored... It had a IPOD doc, solid thump and sexy looks... Ideal for Living room space without cluttered wires...

BUT 25k is some money man.....

Back