Which Stock market app do you recommend?

@OMEGA44-XT
ICICI Direct gives option of onetime payment to get premium lifetime brokerage plan. Once that plan is activated, charges are very less depending on plan you selected.
Will you be able to check whether Axis provides such a facility.

I am planning to invest long term (15 years) Is it recommended to use these apps or stick with any brokerage firm like Kotak, ICICI etc.... Its for my retirement plan.

Dhani (formerly indiabulls) is great. I mean without even bothering to inform me they impose charge for physical contract note. And these notes never even came to me. Lol
Btw do all securities take annual DP charges of 399 plus taxes? Because Dhani did

I am planning to invest long term (15 years) Is it recommended to use these apps or stick with any brokerage firm like Kotak, ICICI etc.... Its for my retirement plan.
invest through any app its not like they will go kapoot in a year or two and in the worst scenario if they do all your investments are with CDSL/NSE and not with your broker so it will always be safe no wonder what comes , only your demat ac balance will go down with broker.

My mother has a ac with angelone from 2002 and have never faced a single issue till date.
You may try angel one

Back