Car & Bike Which vehicle do you drive and why ?

vij said:
hehe....you beauty ;)
Which one of those is your personal car :p

all of those mentioned are my personal cars... :p though the one which i drive totally depends on my mood... when m feelin the adrenaline rush... i go for vRs or the 220cdi... :D

kauzy said:
all of those mentioned are my personal cars... :p though the one which i drive totally depends on my mood... when m feelin the adrenaline rush... i go for vRs or the 220cdi... :D

You have 4 cars just for your use. What abt your family then? How many cars does you family have ? :S

well... i was goin for the stage 2 remaps... the 240 bhp one... but then i'd to shell out around 200k... n i had to replace the exhaust for it... my dad is like... no to modding... so haven't done wid nething yet... might try for the speed run this year :D

vij said:
You have 4 cars just for your use. What abt your family then? Then how many cars does you family have ? :S
i live wid my family... :p
for outings, i prefer the safari or innova... (for the record... we own 8 cars ;) )

kauzy said:
i live wid my family... :p

for outings, i prefer the safari or innova... (for the record... we own 8 cars ;) )

I was asking more like which car do you drive, as in whats the car that you have bought or your dad bought especially for you...anyways...

holy shit.. 8 cars.... and you have all that garage space...Boy....thats something...

well... i've just started earning... so i currently don't own nething... :(
but i have a dream of owning an lp640 someday... :)

kauzy said:
well... i was goin for the stage 2 remaps... the 240 bhp one... but then i'd to shell out around 200k... n i had to replace the exhaust for it... my dad is like... no to modding... so haven't done wid nething yet... might try for the speed run this year :D

Stage 1 is just 50k and boosts it upto 200bhp. Its nothing more than just an ECU flash.

Kumar said:
Kinetic Blaze. Love it!*

*Except its thirst. ;)

I second that :D

Thats wat i drive too ;)

The most powerful Indian 2 wheeler WITH an auto gearbox. For the record, I HATE Punes start-stop traffic :mad:

Also dads petra when I go home :)

Indica DLG

Why?

• Spacious
  • Rugged
  • Torque
  • Turbo :cool2:
  • Good Install locations for speakers :ashamed: ( and it's pre wired too)
  • Cheap and plentiful After sales
  • Solid build, feels heavy

It's a Diesel- and compared to its only natural competitor, the Swift VDi

• lesser waiting time
  • cheaper
  • more spacious

I drive a 2002 Palio. Why? Coz my Dad bought it back then and looking back it wasn't a bad choice :)

But I want a faster/sportier new car now... I was hoping for the rumoured 1.6 litre Swift Sport, but now am thinking about the Ford Fiesta 1.6 Duratec :)

edit: its the old palio 1.2 petrol

Hero Honda Glamour

Reason: Got it for free from dad, as he moved to Kuwait.

May get the Hyundai Accent here from home as well. Reason again is that it is free. :p :D

my own pulsar 180 and family car - santro xing...
why:from bikes..i chose this for its sheer power/acceleration over any other bike(at that time-jan07)...
car-our 1st family car bought as per unanimous choice and budget...

Back