Car & Bike Which vehicle do you drive and why ?

wowsa, 7300 rpm redline???

im thinking the soft suspension and body roll can be improved by replacing stiffer springs/coils at some mechanic shop...?

I own a swift zxi and a pulsar 200. I use both depending upon the mood.

for long rides, its mostly the 200.

X-Caliber said:
Yes its a Turbo...

Sadly It gives mileage of about 9 - 10 (AC ON) in City

Its been almost 3 years now buying that

that sucks. I get 13~14, and i thought mine was low, since people had reported upto 17. I drive with a very heavy right foot to keep it in its power band , so maybe thats why :D

'99 Accord 2.4L LX

because my brother 'dumped' it on me. woe is me :p

Despite having 240k on it, its in amazing condition. love everything except the fact that its an automatic.

^^ long time since you showed up ::O

I have a stupid RX135. why? its the only thing i've got :rofl: will get another one next week :p

SunnyBoi said:
^^ long time since you showed up ::O

I have a stupid RX135. why? its the only thing i've got :rofl: will get another one next week :p
heh...yeah...it has. good to be back.

^ wow yea good to have you back.. owe you a thanks as well :lol: join in for one of the next local meets

^OT: thanks? for what? And as for the meet...still in the states...so unless theres an underground chapter of TE-Cincinnati...that could pose some problems. :p

PS. Apologies for the mini hijack. Silence! I keel you! <looks around> where did that come from. :p

greenhorn said:
that sucks. I get 13~14, and i thought mine was low, since people had reported upto 17. I drive with a very heavy right foot to keep it in its power band , so maybe thats why :D

I live in very low width roads of mumbai (Vile Parle)

And theres always tight Traffic Jams on Western Express Highway during peak hours (5-7pm)

And MOST important I'm not that of a very good driver, and to be true....though I don't get my engine OFF anytime during my driving, but I still have less confidence while driving car over Flyovers at peak time :( .....

Sometimes I personally prefer lifting my car with mild handbrakes ON on flyovers....though its a bad practice, but with only 2 months of driving, I think its good for starters.

city driving with the Turbo indica is a bit of testing your patience. you feel like a caged beast. I've found it the best on highways , where once the turbo gets spinning , its bucketloads of fun. even in the city, I downshift earlier to keep revs > 1.8k as far as possible. You'll soon get used to it as well!

in my daily commute, the first 30 minutes are spent in the city roads, about 6 km, trying to escape to the highway, and then another 10 minutes on the highway, about 10km- thats a lot more fun :D

Back