Why are users getting banned?

People still fall for such tricks. Write good essay about any topic and make tall claims, throw in some country into the discussion, people are already impressed. Such a old proven tactic works in real life too, esp on Tinder gals.
But many here smelled his bullshit long before he got caught. It was entertaining while it last !!

What's the point of lying on TE of all the places ? It's not Insta or FB or Twitter to command clout on social media. I mean how many active users do we even have here ? 5k ? 10k ? Not registered - active.

Felt red dragon actually is all of what he said at-least by 50%, still cannot believe otherwise !
Also, thought few members in this forum knew him personally.

He had posted a photo of himself here too . Maybe a reverse image search is warranted . Just my 2 cents . Mods feel free to delete if deemed unnecessary .

People still fall for such tricks. Write good essay about any topic and make tall claims, throw in some country into the discussion, people are already impressed. Such a old proven tactic works in real life too, esp on Tinder gals.
But many here smelled his bullshit long before he got caught. It was entertaining while it last !!
We do have many such nonsense threads around while technical threads discussions have reduced a lot and discussions on time pass and crap things have made their way..

We do have many such nonsense threads around while technical threads discussions have reduced a lot and discussions on time pass and crap things have made their way..
Agreed. When you see a wall of text on a tech forum that is not product/tech review, then its worthless nonsense thread.

Still a positive in my book. I am just glad that there are still people who actually use a forum in 2023. So many forums have died in the last few years.
Yup, but on a forum again it all depends how the members are willing to contribute no matter on any topic/thread.
Forums die due to it abused solely for 1-2 purposes than what it was actually intend for.. Erodov is the biggest example we all have.

There are many other pro forum who are equally active and who stick to the core motive but then those are mostly US/UK ones and seems ours is the only desi ones which is fully active having experts pouring their expertise across almost all topics.
Brand forums like Asus, Corsair etc. are equally active and best part is your get genuine advice from the brands own experts.

No matter what, It feels home here and a regular job to check posts and contribute.. :cool:

Agreed. When you see a wall of text on a tech forum that is not product/tech review, then its worthless nonsense thread.
That would be the rant threads where people that are incapable of stringing even a few sentences in regular posts turn into budding Shakespears
Forums die due to it abused solely for 1-2 purposes than what it was actually intend for.. Erodov is the biggest example we all have.
How did Erodov die? assuming you were on that forum
People still fall for such tricks. Write good essay about any topic and make tall claims, throw in some country into the discussion, people are already impressed.
he was partisan, that was his draw. The rest did not matter. They got an opposition mouthpiece with half a brain to speak on their behalf. That is what they were supporting.
Those many did not say much, i was kicking him in the teeth on a regular basis

How did Erodov die? assuming you were on that forum
Have answered this 1000 times and here you go for the 1001 time. its had become a forum based olx platform where everyone was solely interested into sales thats it!
You post something to get an reply and dozens of threads used to have 100s of views with zero replies as no one bothered.

That would be the rant threads where people that are incapable of stringing even a few sentences in regular posts turn into budding Shakespears

he was partisan, that was his draw. The rest did not matter. They got an opposition mouthpiece with half a brain to speak on their behalf. That is what they were supporting.

Those many did not say much, i was kicking him in the teeth on a regular basis
You know not everyone got the time to engage in arguments esp against those who has all the time to do it. Plus people now a days believe what they want to believe. There is no such thing as change of opinion, seeking verifiable evidence ,research & proof. We're all guilty of it and it just not worth it anymore !!
Leave your opinion if you have to and move on.

Thinkdigit forum is kinda quiet and balanced, but their market not so much. I never managed to sell anything there. TE took all the crowd from erodov.

What's the point of lying on TE of all the places ? It's not Insta or FB or Twitter to command clout on social media. I mean how many active users do we even have here ? 5k ? 10k ? Not registered - active.
We never know. Social Insecurity, seeking validation, lot of time in hand esp this was during COVID times. He or anyone could've created a new account and start again, but i think he got bored of it & moved on after the ban.

You know not everyone got the time to engage in arguments esp against those who has all the time to do it.
If you got the facts right that is all you need. Some will disagree because they cannot accept but your initial point will still stand. These kinds of answers are hard to find if you stray beyond the expertise of any forum. Pure gold if you find them.

eg. Years ago we were talking about bank failures and someone here countered that India does not have much history of banks failing. Meaning your money in an Indian bank all thing equal is safer than with an American bank. Can't find the post anymore. don't remember who it was even but that was a great insight.
Plus people now a days believe what they want to believe.
I don't know if it's recent. But I experience this with some in my family.
There is no such thing as change of opinion, seeking verifiable evidence ,research & proof. We're all guilty of it and it just not worth it anymore !!
They go quiet when I counter them. Whether I changed their opinion I don't know. On one of the boards I'm on if you don't provide backing fr claims they will time you out. So participation is low but high quality. You don't need more than twenty active to have a lively place. A small core lot like that is better than the mega spaces like xda where it feels like you're up against idiots from every country.
Leave your opinion if you have to and move on.
The opinions that can be defended are the valuable ones. Content. Otherwise, it's worthless.

This is supposed to be a content-generating platform. That's its forte.

Not some help desk or clearing house for stuff though many see it that way.

Last edited:
The opinions that can be defended are the valuable ones. Content. Otherwise, it's worthless.

This is supposed to be a content-generating platform. That's its forte.

Not some help desk or clearing house for stuff though many see it that way.
There you go with the wall of text. I don't want to derail this thread. My point is really simple. This forum is called Techenclave and it need to generate more valuable tech content. That should be its priority not some dirty laundry. Like i said before, digit forum does it better except for the market section.

I was thinking of making a similar post. I have seen multiple people getting banned, some of them I dealt with in the past and some I still is in contact with. Then it makes me really confused, "should I keep trusting them, or should I stop dealing with them?".

A simple answer would be stop dealing with someone who got banned but there can be times when it's really not that simple. But I guess it's too much work for the admins.

Hi
Writing on behalf of half a friend, since he did not find way to get response from forum because he was banned. He does not know why.. there is not reason provided user is zeet2020 https://techenclave.com/members/zeet2020.76759/, on trying login it say.. banned the reason says "account bug" ,can any moderator help here.

Hi ,

Any idea why users are getting banned, a friend of mine is also blocked @zeet2020
https://techenclave.com/members/zeet2020.76759/ with no explanation or any details can mods reply to this message @puns

Hi

Can anyone help me, where do we check why a user was banned.

Back