Windows Vista Screenshots and Features

I have just discovered from a few ppl that Vista RTM build was compiled and the build number is 6.0.6000.16384

It has all the new Vista sounds...not those which was joked on the ms dev's blog, but real sounds.. Also motion desktop which was a hidden feature., isnt there in the default Vista ultimate. Its an extra for the Vista ultimate that can be downloaded or installed...and from what I hear its a very stylish looking desktop..never seen by the beta testers !!

Microsoft Windows Vista, Office 2007 Packaging Revealed

2837vhbasicen3dswb8.jpg
2838pro07en3dsfi7.jpg

28654653682ea90042bxm6.jpg

Take a look at how the Windows Vista packaging will open up to reveal the media inside. Also, it is our first peak at what the Windows Vista discs will actually look like.

I like what they’ve done with the disc. The design on the disc is unique and fresh. Microsoft has adopted pretty much the same looking holographic CD/DVD’s since Windows 2000 and its nice to see it be given a fresh new look - which seems to be a reoccurring theme with the Windows Vista packaging in general.

http://www.mstechtoday.com/2006/11/01/more-windows-vista-packaging-and-disc/

Just had a talk with Paul and he told me that Vista x64 still isnt good enuf. Very few drivers and performance still not as good as x86. So I guess all 64-bit proc ppl will have to be with Vista x86 for another year!!

Hey....just read that all the beta testers who submitted even 1 bug will be getting a valid key which has to be activated in 30 days... I still havent got an email regarding this.. Has any1 else got the email from MS??

I thought only the most imp bug submitters will get it.... but now Im happy to know even Im gonna get it!

:huh: vista i have installed that somany times the graphic is good and the best thing about it is that the SATA drivers are on the installatin disk otherwise stick to xp pro if yo want something good or install on the xp
Download pack-vista-inspirat-2-1.0.zip
then you have a simular graphic and no driver problem you can uninstall it back to the old system no problem:hap2:

uncle_fred said:
:huh: vista i have installed that somany times the graphic is good and the best thing about it is that the SATA drivers are on the installatin disk otherwise stick to xp pro if yo want something good or install on the xp
Download pack-vista-inspirat-2-1.0.zip
then you have a simular graphic and no driver problem you can uninstall it back to the old system no problem:hap2:

uncle_fred said:
her is a better description of it
C:\WINDOWS\BricoPacks\Vista Inspirat 2\Help\help.htm
rofl, that made my day........:rofl: :rolleyes: :bangin:

Back