Adept
FRUSTATED:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

MW demo
1024*768 MAX, 16x AF, drivers on performance
crap
12x10 even worse

runs choppy

12x10 even lags, useless:mad: :mad: :mad:

should I overclock on the spot to 2.4ghz or higher?

damn dude ur one stupid kid! :p

did you remove the older nvidia drivers properly? did you use driver cleaner to remove the nvidia drivers?
Play the game with 8X AF :p

I'd say do a fresh windows install...

And then install the clean Ati drivers on it

Who knows what cr%p has built up on your PC from the time you installed the OS

Esp knowing techboy, this advice perhaps makes all the more sense

Edit: You posted the above while I was posting this...

Why don't you nicely and sweetly request one of the Delhi members to come and take a look at your setup..Am sure they'll be able to help you out

Techboy u are completely retarded. NFS MW runs perfectly fine on an x1900xt even at 1600x1200 with AA/AF maxed out. Something is wrong with your system or maybe with u lol.

your cpu is much faster, that is why I asked, should I overclock on the spot, is it advisable to go to 2.4-2.6ghz in the next 30min, is Prime testing for 5min after 10mhz increase enough?

Tried AOE3 demo, 12x10, MAX in game AA, there is a little ingame lagging though fps are 50-70 or more

^^ lmao funky :p
70-80 FPS what more do you want :p

kaputboy how much memory do you have on that system?
and you are using that SL450 on the xtx?

Your CPU is fast enough. Its probably because you have not installed your os and other software correctly. Make sure its a clean install, The card is good this is simply USER ERROR! Remember O'Level Computers - GIGO.

The hdd has been repartitioned and windows has been freshly installed.
Amd 64bit 3200 winchester on stock
2gb dual ch
160gb sata ncq
512mb radeeon 1900XTX

I don't have 3d mark, is there any way to get it free

^^ you prolly screwed something during installation. make sure you get the latest ati catalyst drivers and not nvidia :p . and install directx 9.0c (i do hope you have done that)

then post a screenshot of ccc settings and the game settings, and ppl here would be willing to help

driver 6.5
win xp sp2 comes with dx 9 c

I have 3d mark 2005 on digit, will that score do, for how much time do I have to run it?

also the drivers show the mem and core speeds much lower than what they are supposed to be?

Overclocking is not some thing that is required or mandatory for running a game. Its an optional thing to get the max out of the machine. you keep on asking "shall I overclock" in all the threads. Overclocking requires great care and attention to detail and not to be done blindly. Considering your foolish and idotic nature of your posts, its better for your machine that you do not try to overclock or you my blow your machine.

The best thing you can do is to take a backup of you stuff from the OS partition, do a fresh install of the OS and install the latest Catalyst drivers.

autopatcher.. contains all the xp updates in a nice 200mb installation.. along with other addons for XP... its a great utlity esp if you dont wanna download patches from the net!

autopatcher.com - The Home of AutoPatcher 2000/XP/2003

abt the card.. hmm did ya chk your vsync settings!

also hmm... try out a full game rather then a demo !!! demo's are known to be choppy.. someone of em are atleast!

btw can see 10 peeps chking out this thread... your sure gonnna get a "virtual bashing" for writing "1900xtx is crap!!" best of luck :bleh: :bleh:

Dude, for one don't overclock it, you simply don't need to. Secondly, I had a similar problem with my PC during games... my razer would freeze and Q4 looked really choppy. Tried everything possible but nothing fixed it... however, when I installed the games on a different HDD, the issue went away. If you have a second HDD, it's worth a shot!

Btw, I had a really tough time restraining myself from typing LOL or ROFL in the beginning :D And congrats on the green ;)

I can't buy a new cpu
I can try ocing to 2.4-2.6

@Rio, what rig do you have and please explain in detail about your problem, shall I get the hdd rmaed?

free 3d mark 2005 scores, everything default
geocities.com/akshaytalwar/1.GIF
geocities.com/akshaytalwar/2.GIF

Its a driver problem most probably. Update it from the site. And you can atleast post some screenshot for people here to diagonise ur problem.

O/T

My My what attention a thread by TB gets....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back