X1900XTX issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
please help me, I really need it this time:no: :huh: :ashamed: :S :no:

help help help

cpu benchies of 3d mark 05 were showing 2-3fps, how can this be normal?

^^ those are normal, as the CPU will be soft rendering the scenes, which its really not meant for. Hell even an old game like HL 1 when run at 1280 resolution and on software renderer will struggle on top of the line cpu's...

Hehe boi, use of wrong words for wrong problem. Now you should be whacked for that and many will agree with that!

please help
even FEAR is crap
12x9 I think
maxed out including soft shadows
no aa
2x af
crap, choppy, untolerable even when fps 50-100
sometimes fps are very low as well
but gameplay is crap
renamed FEAR file to game

if its artifacting....call that dealer friend and ask him why the hell he gave u an xtx when u asked for xt....problem solved...relax man...u hv indian warranty...

no artifacts

very very very choppy, very very very slow, very very very untolerable
performance equally bad with and without soft shadows, this is highly shocking

are you serious that ram could be an issue?

if I remove the ram module, 1gb will anyways be less, how will I know?

Are you completely "Incompetent". Please format your system. Install the .inf drivers or the Nvidia ones. Then use autopatcher XP. Ensure all other devices are removed eg printers etc. Then finally install you ATI drivers. Which in any case require you to have .Net installed.

What the hell is so difficult in doing this. "Non-Tech Boy" ....sorry....but please ask the Mods to change you ID.....

techboy said:
are you serious that ram could be an issue?

if I remove the ram module, 1gb will anyways be less, how will I know?

Moron , just try removing each and try !!!! play Fear in medium after that . just listen .. or u'll be scornfully banned

I have just installed xp, why install again?

anyone in Delhi to my rescue

I will soon post benchies of MW demo
1280X1024 MAX AA AF
second map

after playing this the temp was 80C

Avg: 47.905 - Min: 29 - Max: 65
the benchamrk stated

now the same map but 1024*768 MAX AF, NO AA

Avg: 49.405 - Min: 30 - Max: 68

1024*768 MAX AF, no aa

in both cases the fps are more or less the same, the gameplay in second case is at best a tad better

but there is a lot of stuttering, a lot in both cases

is this normal?

I will give you best solution... Take your whole system to a TE Delhi member or your Mr. Gagandeep... And let them deal with it... I guess when Mr. Gagandeep fixed your whole system shows u are incompetent to deal with all this...

Take your system to them and let them troubleshoot it...

And anyone of the TE Delhi members will help you if u be a bit modest and sincerely take your system to their place...

also, my core and mem speeds in the CCC are much lower than what they should be

geocities.com/akshaytalwar/4.GIF

why are mem and core speeds so low?

DONT BE STUPID - EVERYBODY IS CONVINCED THAT YOU ARE KILLING your RIG!

CALM DOWN

PLease ask for help like Josh said in his earlier post.

ps:YOU ARE MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF By being so jumpy and repeating yourself again and again.

Noooooo, don't RMA or replace your HDD yet :) I don't know if your HDD is at fault, I merely suggested that because I recently experienced similar issues that was fixed after installing games on a different HDD.

First, eliminate any possibile software/driver related issue... reinstall windows. If that doesn't work, try borrowing a friend's HDD (if possible) and see if your games work fine on that HDD.

hdd replacement is no problem for me

Also, have you faced a situation where a just now repartition hdd, freshly formatted and installed xp, new drivers cause a trouble that is settled by re formatting?
Can quick format be the culprit?
it is NTFS partitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back