X360 - Reset Glitch Hack thread

Re: The Reset Glitch Hack : A new exploit on Xbox 360 (read: JTAG re-born)

vercetti said:
But can't we play the backup games directly off the dvd if we get the gltch chip now

later when the FSD is out we can use it for homebrew

You can play the back-ups directly off the DVD, only if you're drive is flashed with the IXtreme firmware. This reset glitch hack can only boot you into Xell right now. Think of it as getting the Jailbreak dongle for the PS3, but a back up manager, say Multi-Man is not developed at all.

i did mine sucessfully.. jasper 512mb with cb6750, nd now running fsd 2.0 rc2.1 nd can boot gamez directly frm ext hdd.

Just awaiting to clear out the dust for all CB versions

Hows much time its taking to boot, and more importantly where did u source the parts ??

nand-x essential? or LPT just do fine ? i ordered c-mod2 from ebay,
dragon_unleashed said:
i did mine sucessfully.. jasper 512mb with cb6750, nd now running fsd 2.0 rc2.1 nd can boot gamez directly frm ext hdd.

Mine is not glitchable

2JcW8.jpg

Mine is not glitchable

2JcW8.jpg

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hopes ?

360_Multi_Builder_v0.2 on 03/11/2011

------------------------------------

- Added Proper Support for Jasper with CB 6751 (where a donor CB 6750 will be used)

- Please note that Jasper with CB 6752 are not Glitchable even if the image was created

- Added Proper Support for Zephyr with CB 4578 (Program now supports both 4578 & 4579)

- Added a notification to the Python Script about the Falcon CB 5772 being not Glitchabl

YAY! Mine turned out to be the exploitable CB version (6750). Mithun, work your magic and get this b**ch working! :D

Is this problem only with Jasper owners? I had planned and searched high and low to get a Jasper. Now this. :(

Anyway to know for sure without opening the console?

As it happens, yes, it is centered around Jasper's CB versions. Mithun can explain the technicalities, but for now, only CB 6750 is exploitable. I researched about it on the internet and found that MS had patched their CB's when JTAG was first found. So starting from July batch of 2009, most of their consoles's CB were patched to 6750, which rendered the console in-exploitable for JTAG. Ironically, this CB is the only one working for now on RGH for a Jasper. My console's manufacturing date is 28th August 2009, whereas Dinjo's was September 2010. So I assume his CB got patched to a higher version in the latter batch of Jaspers. There is no way of knowing the CB version without dumping the NAND. :(

but all the slims work? Thats strange considering they were manufactured after Jasper. Btw, how to check the manufacturing date. My box shows only the import date by Reddington - July 2010.

Yes all the slims (Trinity) work. It's not about the manufacturing date, just the CB version of Jasper. As for checking the manufacturing date:

[youtube]XpaGcbbMi2E[/youtube]

Ethan_Hunt said:
Yes all the slims (Trinity) work.

w00t! So a Mumbai visit is due sometime in December. :D

Thanks for the headsup Allwyn! Keep us posted when the hack is completed.

A Bombay visit is definitely due for you dude. Then we'll both be basking in RGH glory. :eek:hyeah:

I have Alan Wake's DLC ready to go. I'm just waiting for the confirmation call from Mithun when my console is done. I'll collect it tomorrow and let you know how it goes. ;)

I can already smell the excitement and awesomeness in you already! :eek:hyeah:

Where does Mithun stay btw? I am just a bit worried about future mandatory dashboard updates.

He's located in Juhu. I'll PM you his exact location later on. As for the dashboard update, they claim that it's not patchable via a software update, but only a complete hardware shift. Then again, that's the same statement made for PS3 as well and look where we are now. So just to be safe, let's keep this thread centralized for updates and probably we'll learn more as we move along. Boy, if everything goes well, Gears of War 3's next DLC will be right around the corner. :D

Damn shi* RGH not going well , even UC3 is not working

Initially i was able to play till the time when you are in club and as soon as you move out to open the door to a cutscene wher ethey caught you the door goes in a infinite loop , so re-booted and now multiman/game freezes so can't even run it damn took me around 2 hours to transfer the stuff.I'll be trying again in meantime played MW3 :)

Back