X360 - Reset Glitch Hack thread

Re: The Reset Glitch Hack : A new exploit on Xbox 360 (read: JTAG re-born)

TY dragon_unleashed..

Guess following are the hardware required to get this RGH done..

1. Xecuter Coolrunner

2. Nand-X (with Arm v3)

3. QCB's Phat (this arnt needed but are highly recommended and do improve glitch times)

4. Nand-X to Coolrunner update cable

5. For Jasper BB only 68nf cap soldered between GND and point A

6. Solder gun, flux, solder iron etc..

If something is missing, please let me know.. I have Solder gun, flux, solder iron with me.. The rest i should source from somewhere.. Also can some1 help me with sourcing this items?? Might be we could join 2 to 3 orders together..

I have asked around more about RGH in Hyderabad and different shop keepers give me different answers:

1. Says RGH is not successful. He says there are too many problems while doing it. Offered me x3key for 7k

2. Says RGH is not advisable especially on Jasper. There are high chances of the xbox going RROD due to the HDD attached. If a normal HDD is attached, it will source more power from the console and cause RROD. The only thing which can save the console is a laptop HDD/internal one.

I'm wondering what's their source for stating the second point. The glitch has been out only for a month or so and they already know it will RRoD with the use of an external HDD? :p

sharktale1212 said:
I have asked around more about RGH in Hyderabad and different shop keepers give me different answers:

1. Says RGH is not successful. He says there are too many problems while doing it. Offered me x3key for 7k

2. Says RGH is not advisable especially on Jasper. There are high chances of the xbox going RROD due to the HDD attached. If a normal HDD is attached, it will source more power from the console and cause RROD. The only thing which can save the console is a laptop HDD/internal one.

I guess your hyderabad guy must be GliGli to make such a comment on jasper getting rrod'ed due to rgh.... he must be some gr8 programmer..... ultra lol...

He is not able to do RGH and wants to sell the stock for x360key which he has ordered, that's why he is lying.

^^^

The same guy had refused to sell me GeOW 1 and 2 based on the fact that I dint have the console modded from him. As I had got my console modded way back in January his opinion was my console will be unable to handle newer AP challenges. In spite of the fact that both the games are more than 3 yrs old and dont have AP2.5 checking. I had to tell him that risk of those games not running on my console was entirely mine for him to provide the games.

I also found the second opinion incredoulus. How can a HDD cause a RROD. x3key for 7k was better business option.

^^ Gears of war 1 & 2 don't have ap25 in them. This prove's that he desperately want's to sell his x360key's.

That comment of using extra power for usb and causing rrod was hilarious have been using my rgh fir 2 weeks with external hdd attached

^^ C4eva never said the LT+ 3.0 will come next week, he mentioned that it will release after December 6, which doesn't mean that it will release on 7th.

The release date could be infinity the only way to confirm is when abgx is updated since its the last step before firmware

Update: After installing everything back (HDD,Dvd drive) my slim boot times inconsistent

Any where between instant to 50secs :(

but if i remove any usb drives inserted and power cycle (cold boot) console its less than 10 secs :)

Not in a mood to tweaking length of wire for better timing, can live with this :D

Vidy said:
Glitched my slim successfully :D

boots in <5 seconds for cold-boot,for hot-boot takes >15secs..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I ordered extra glitch chip (not teamxcuter ) from ebay .

If you are interested i can sell it you,its already flashed with trinity.jed

Pm me for details,

eXcesscaLIBER said:
^ thanks for the details.. comes up a bit expensive. Guess i would stick to LT 3.0 as it releases next week..--- Updated Post - Automerged ---BTW.. stumbled across one at $13.40 at DE.. XBox 360 Glitch - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

Back