XFX Radeon HD 5870 Unboxing ( 56K warned )

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats, even though it's a review piece.

something did smell fishy when i looked at your new siggy plus your sale thread

awesome card and sexy good

P.S is ati 5850 is available in stock let me know i want to pre-order :)

^Lol there again - damages! :rofl:

RoBoGhOsT said:
well i smell something :rofl: u wanted to be 1st one posting 5870 show off ? :p

:rofl:

show-off is for purchased stuff in my opinion

To each his own! ;)

He's laid his hands on the review sample at least whereas you don't even have the card with you as yet! And not to mention, some get to keep the review samples for themselves. Free! Wheeee... :lol:

Looking forward for the review Shripad. :)

Gannu said:
^Lol there again - damages! :rofl:

:rofl:

To each his own! ;)

He's laid his hands on the review sample at least whereas you don't even have the card with you as yet! And not to mention, some get to keep the review samples for themselves. Free! Wheeee... :lol:

you wanna get down & dirty with me?
I have no issues but this so called show-off thread will be destroyed

are there any Dx11 benchmarks out on this card yet? Or actually anything that can tell us how powerful these cards can be ? blah blah ?? (err.. trying to change the topic :ashamed: )

@ OT

whatever u did bro is highly appreciated :hap2:

Udit said:
you wanna get down & dirty with me?

I have no issues but this so called show-off thread will be destroyed

chill bro chill bro ! peace plz :)

Gannu said:
To each his own! ;)

dont be so harsh with your words man :no:

Udit and you both are right at some points, have peace guys and pls act like real brothers hehe :p

last but not the least , sorry if i said something wrong or hurt anybody...abuse me(only me) if i have written something wrong for anybody

H_D said:
@ OT

whatever u did bro is highly appreciated :hap2:

chill bro chill bro ! peace plz :)

dont be so harsh with your words man :no: Udit and you both are right at some points.

one of my cousin brother living in US has just bought ps3 slim, what if i ask him to take a lot of pics and i start my own show-off ;)

So everybody is right at their place, have peace guys and pls act like brothers hehe :p

last but not the least , sorry if i said something i will not mind...abuse me(only me) if i have written something wrong

I completely agree with the post above by H_D. Peace now.

@ Gannu:

Why you so hard with your words mate?

Congrats bro, thanks for sharing PICs, 1st 5870 in India :hap2:, XFX sticker is best!, no crappy stickers which insult the original Ruby ;), Looking forward for the review.

Hmmm where did the post of fonky saying he can keep it if he pays for it? Looks like someone's playing dirty here.

The benching is going on, review should be out this week itself ( if I get more free time, then in next couple of days itself )

sorry for trying to ruin this thread but posting a review sample as if it's a purchase should not have happened & I had to say it :no:

as for Gannu he will get what he deserves someday (not by me) for harsh mouthing me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back