Android Xiaomi Mi3 - cover and screen protector

Get a TPU case with a plain shiny back. Color is your choice. I have used those with iPhone 4 and Nexus 5 and only the two layer protection cases does a better job after the soft silicon cases.

Yes, even I got the Gadgetshieldz protector and personally very satisfied with my installation outcome..See the pictures below of the screen and protector applied on my Xioami Mi3. It has perfect holes for the proximity sensor and has protection for the camera lens too. I think its the best VFM screen protector for the Mi3 out there.

Does this cover the camera lens? I feel the most exposed part of this phone is the lens itself.

It's up to you. I personally am scared of using my phone without a screen protector and case. Call me paranoid if you will..
So am I. I had a defy before this and somehow I managed to get one just one scratch on it towards the end of its life. That was after using it without a scratch guard for almost a year. But the again carrying a phone like that to the himalayas id also asking for trouble when you are spending so much time in tents.
But I did notice that the scratch stated to disappear after almost a month of keeping in my pocket. All that rubbing in there actually helps to get rid of th scars after a while

I am going to buy thy gadget shield full body cover for the phone. May buy the Xiaomi cover after a few months of I still feel like my screen need more protection

I really like the gadget shield protection but i'm afraid of bubbles during installation. I haven't been able to apply a SG without bubbles lately. So, any case which would protect the edges and the screen and also which SG are you guys using or planning to buy. I am personally sick of removing the factory protector every time I use IVRS.

I really like the gadget shield protection but i'm afraid of bubbles during installation. I haven't been able to apply a SG without bubbles lately. So, any case which would protect the edges and the screen and also which SG are you guys using or planning to buy. I am personally sick of removing the factory protector every time I use IVRS.

Haaa..lol..can't believe you are still using the plastic cover (we can't even call it a protector) that came with the phone..There are so many screen protectors available out there on ebay and flipkart..cheap in price too..Just get one and start enjoying your Mi3...and if you want both screen and body protection, get the gadgetshieldz one..will even get your camera lens protected..I personally found it easy since you can move around these protectors for proper fitting as its wet application.

Go for a tempered glass if you frequently drop your phone..but I find the edges of Tempered glass very vulnerable to chipping and cracking. I saw it on my brother's Nexus 5 and it was like some rat has eaten all the edges..

@bryan_payne_80 Can you please tell me the detailed steps to apply this GS full body protector? I have ordered it today. Im asking because I didnt have good experience with GS screen protector for Moto G earlier , I could not avoid air bubbles :(

^^ Using Baseus Faith. Pretty awesome with a proximity sensor lock app. Also got the original flip cover from Ebay, but Baseus Faith looks much better.

Back