Android Xiaomi Mi3 - cover and screen protector

Have you peeps remove the IMEI sticker while installing the cover or scratch guard?

I have a feeling because of the sticker i screwed the gadgetshield protecter

I bought the Mi3 and a Aluminium Case for it. Although the Tempered glass order got cancelled.

Anyways, have heard some people say that they have been facing recpetion issues because of the Case. I will be opening my Mi3 box in a few days (not using it so soon), so wanted to know is this info any true?

Also checked out a friend's Pudini Soft Case for the Mi3. The fit and feel is really good.

Been using the Xiaomi mi3 since yesterday without a case or a screen guard and must is say: It's Awesome for the Price. :)

I have a aluminium case that i ordered but apart from the inner velvet padding, the edges are exposed and sharp. I fear it may leave a mark on the plastic body while inserting and removing the case. What must I do?

I managed to get one Mi3 today. I am not a big fond of Flip covers but it seems its the only option available right now if you want a good quality case. Can anyone suggest any other case rather than the Flip covers or shall I order that?[DOUBLEPOST=1409341613][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have you peeps remove the IMEI sticker while installing the cover or scratch guard?

I have a feeling because of the sticker i screwed the gadgetshield protecter
Why you haven't removed the sticker before applying gadget-shield protector?

Just received the aluminium case I had ordered from AliExpress. Was lying with the watchmen for over a month. Feeling a bit guilty as I applied for a refund. Turns the phone into 'premium' feeling device. It definitely affects the signal strength of the phone. Without any case the strength is -69dBm. With a TPU its -75dBm and with the Aluminium case its -85dBm.

Didn't realise the TPU also results in reduced signal strength.

Which screenguard is better Mi one or a Tempered glass? Already ordered Baseus Faith cover.
Tempered glass one have reduced touch screen sensitivity and brightness.[DOUBLEPOST=1409731974][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just received the aluminium case I had ordered from AliExpress. Was lying with the watchmen for over a month. Feeling a bit guilty as I applied for a refund.
You should pay him again. Once I was got refund from Ebay.com due to non delivery of item but when I received the item I paid him back again by asking his Paypal address.

Tempered glass one have reduced touch screen sensitivity and brightness.[DOUBLEPOST=1409731974][/DOUBLEPOST] You should pay him again. Once I was got refund from Ebay.com due to non delivery of item but when I received the item I paid him back again by asking his Paypal address.

It's aliexpress. Let me see if I can do it. The seller didn't respond to any messages...

Crap cases everywhere. Not even a single case worth it and I have already purchased 5 cases till now. Dam!! I think its time to visit Gaffar Market, Delhi to check a decent case personally. :(

Crap cases everywhere. Not even a single case worth it and I have already purchased 5 cases till now. Dam!! I think its time to visit Gaffar Market, Delhi to check a decent case personally. :(

I've found MOFI flip case to be a good one. Have a spare as my brother in law resorted to a back only cover. If you're interested, i can offer it for a decent price. Gives rich, premium look to the phone

I've found MOFI flip case to be a good one. Have a spare as my brother in law resorted to a back only cover. If you're interested, i can offer it for a decent price. Gives rich, premium look to the phone
I hate flip covers and I always wonder how people use it. Its PIA when you want to use camera etc. Interested in back only cover what your bro in law is using, mind sharing any link of that?

Back