Xiaomi Mi3 launched - Stunning 14k price

Status
Not open for further replies.
I booked. Money got debited from my account but it is not featuring in my orders and i didn't get a confirmation from flipkart.

What pathetic service. On top of all of this, I am unable to reach their customer care. What a load of BS:mad:

Check my orders now. :) Same happened with me too but now I can see my orders

Meh! FK went down while ordering, then refreshed, error 503 and then out of stock. In a way I am glad this BS is atleast over so that we can get on with our lives.

@psdatta2005
MI4 uses a Snappy 801 chip, quad-core 2.5GHz processor
3GB LP-DDR3 large memory,
16GB / 64GB eMMC
5 inches 1080p
built-in 3080mAh lithium-ion polymer battery
13MP rear cam/ 8MP front cam

123.jpg

1234.jpg

The normal G2 supports band 40 as well. You can enable it through the service menu.
hmm, it shows up there but nobody has got it working with band 40. However it does work with band 3.

Otherwise LG would not have launched the australian version of G2 recently.

Yeah...n1tesh, whats with the funny prices?
Ordered after a lot of refreshing. Actually ordered two by mistake so cancelled one.
Why isn't anyone talking about the color choice? (or the lack of it)
Cant wait for friday to say bye bye to my standby duos.

Did anyone notice the 3 reviews. They're gone now. Saw this the first time with FK. Two 1*s and One 5*. A prioity pass holder got a defective phone.

Yes even I noticed that .... there were 3 reviews ...with one guy called vijay callign the phone 100% chinese. Maybe they cross checked and realised that he must have actually not ordered the phone. I doubt anyone has received the pre-orders as yet.

Mi4? are you sure thats not an iphone with a bigger screen and removable back.. :p
The video on making of the frame is great though.
BTW, Sold out. I think Mi3 sale must have set a new record for india. anyone got any stats?

They are treading very carefully, I guess Xiaomi has stern quality check on the feedback, no one would want to have a bad mouth at the inital entry into the market!
This is one thing, now looks like which I have to appreciate FK for after messing around for so long

I ordered with COD option to avoid the delay in ordering. Had some issues but was finally ordered successfully. Got a automated voice call from Flipkart to confirm the order. Now the status is "Item has been packed". Guess i was one of the lucky few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back