Xiaomi Mi3 launched - Stunning 14k price

Status
Not open for further replies.
t able to login into my gmail. I logged in before but wasn't able to download apps using play store and also not able to use any google apps. So, I removed the account n now I'm not able to add it back. Do I need to remove google from My previous phone?

this is the mail i got from flipkart
The Mi 3 sale that you have registered for begins at 2 pm on July 29, 2014.

How to buy your Mi 3?

• kzQtT4Z0weW3LKvVDj6xbkpRJCyCi4e4ZWIdOK_UcR9-1zWQaEX-zgBkt1lWrdJsy9e6mbjzqnI7gaRCwex6RqOeUuIxaOEWpvNYoL_a1y7K7lKxT3Zr_UnkJhJk5bk=s0-d-e1-ft
    Make sure that you are logged in at least 2-3 hours before the sale begins.
  • kzQtT4Z0weW3LKvVDj6xbkpRJCyCi4e4ZWIdOK_UcR9-1zWQaEX-zgBkt1lWrdJsy9e6mbjzqnI7gaRCwex6RqOeUuIxaOEWpvNYoL_a1y7K7lKxT3Zr_UnkJhJk5bk=s0-d-e1-ft
    You will be able to reserve your phone starting 2pm, July 29th. You will not need to pay at this stage.
    Your Mi 3 will be automatically added to your cart by 6 PM.
    Please check your email after 6 PM on July 29 for detailed payment instruction.
    Do ensure that you have completed your order before 11:59 PM on July 30(Wednesday).

t able to login into my gmail. I logged in before but wasn't able to download apps using play store and also not able to use any google apps. So, I removed the account n now I'm not able to add it back. Do I need to remove google from My previous phone?

Even I am facing the same issue..I am unable to download any apps from the play store...I get this error "error retrieving information from server...blah blah.." Anybody else face this issue with their Mi3??

Nope, no error downloading appz. It did however get stuck and "force closed" while downloading one app, but the app installed fine. This phone does have a few extremely annoying quirks though, and the all seem MIUI related.

1. Impossible to know what widget one is adding if an app has many options. E.g. Business Calendar has over 25 widgets available. The only way to add the widget you want is to go through the whole lot and see which is the right one. Simple vertical scrolling like all other launchers should be the norm.

2. Default apps. The Browser. If I change the default browser to either Javelin or Chrome, no links within any apps open. I just get a toast message saying "Page already open". I need to put the default option as the bundled browser for this to work.

3. While answering or making calls the screen will go blank for a bit under a second. This is more annoying when one needs to put the call on speakerphone, etc

Another thing I was looking forward to with Android 4.4 was Lockscreen widgets, and wanted to use Chronus, but those options aren't available in MIUI.

That was quick! Item out of stock within 25 seconds! Got my order in. Got an email response too. I only hope and pray that the processing goes through smoothly and I get my item. No response via sms on payment from my bank yet.

WTF?been trying from 2... & it says outta stock & Sales closed !!! :(
anybody here with an extra order?

I somehow managed to squeeze one through... Will be getting it in a couple of days... If I don't like it I will put it up on same... Time to order some generic covers :p

WTF?been trying from 2... & it says outta stock & Sales closed !!! :(
anybody here with an extra order?
Same here.. I logged in on both the site and phone app from 1:30, it was out of stock around 2:01pm already. Think I gotta give up on this phone... Should I say hello Asus now or wait for one more chance .. very disappointing indeed. I even got a mail from flipkart regarding how to buy.

Again a miserable sale day for me :(

Those who got their orders in today.. you guys used FK website or App??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back