Xiaomi Mi3 launched - Stunning 14k price

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard from a friend who has knows someone working in flipkart -this is due to the exclusive deal they have with Motorola-the plan is the ones pissed with waiting shall buy the moto G, if they keep a regular fully stocked sale of Mi3, nobody would buy the moto G and it would suffer. this buffered sale is attracting a lot of traffic to the website and hence people who wont want to wait /impulse buy shall buy the next best alternative(in this case most probably the mtoto or the asus).
i can't confirm or verify this-but this is what i heard!
Yup I can confirm this, as today I tried to but Mi3 but failed to do so, but wat happened next is that one of my relative who was at my home today wanted to but Zenfone 5 8 gb and even it went out of stock by at around 3:00 pm.

bitw even I need help buying one in the nxt round of sale

Any ideas from where are they shipping. FK has sent me a mail then my shipment is underway but the tracking is still not active. If they are sending from Delhi/NCR then I should have mine by tomorrow :D.

Any ideas from where are they shipping. FK has sent me a mail then my shipment is underway but the tracking is still not active. If they are sending from Delhi/NCR then I should have mine by tomorrow :D.
Mine came from Bangalore as well. And friend's unit shipped just now. Bangalore wonly. I do believe that Delhi has the 1-day delivery option, innit ?

I was able to book through the phone app even after I got an 'Out of Stock' message on the desktop site.
So maybe all those guys complaining that the phone went Out of Stock within a minute should not have given up and should have tried through the phone app. Maybe a bug in their desktop site..??

I was able to book through the phone app even after I got an 'Out of Stock' message on the desktop site.
So maybe all those guys complaining that the phone went Out of Stock within a minute should not have given up and should have tried through the phone app. Maybe a bug in their desktop site..??

QFT... But the thing was that the retry button just kept pooping instead of the Out Of Stock... I kept hitting it and kept hitting buy now and somehow that worked and had a unit in the cart...

Photos too,according to that news.
Maybe they are gonna form their own NSA.Remember the fatwa by Indian Govt to their Military not to use WeChat.
Doubt it's true. Many have posted that it's just connecting to Mi servers to upload the Mi Cloud data.
And tbh, I really doubt what the Chinese govt. is gonna do with my logs and SMSs. Junk data ! :p

Photos too,according to that news.
Maybe they are gonna form their own NSA.Remember the fatwa by Indian Govt to their Military not to use WeChat.
Lol. MiCloud backs up call logs, photos, SMSs etc. And from what I followed, all they had was an IP address. It's obvious that Xiaomi being a Chinese company WILL have backup servers in China. :/
Still, don't care. There cloud messaging option is brilliant. Don't need to touch my phone to read/delete/forward/reply to messages. Them Chinese peeps can take my data all they want. :cat:

Mine got sihpped from Bangalore. It reached bhiwandi sorting centre in mumbai last night after 12 and is still tuck there :( My guess is today is a holiday for the bhiwandi branch for eid. A belated holiday I guess to fulfill all the sales for delivery on eid. Anyway I can wait a day.[DOUBLEPOST=1406720573][/DOUBLEPOST]
It sends a location packet everyday for the anti-theft stuff to work. That much I know since using MIUI on my defy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back