Xiaomi Redmi 1S goes on sale on Flipkart for Rs. 5999

Finally grabbed one! 3rd time lucky!
Must say when the site says you've snagged it, it feels too good to be true.
Method that worked: - Manual - with refreshing page every so often & finally starting to click above the counter like mad for the last 30 secs. (Of course, this time I was naked 'cept for my Lux Cozy, :).)
Just hoping the phone turns out to be worth the trouble & not problematic the way it has been for some. Fingers crossed.
PS- That's twice that the buyhatke has failed for me.

Finally grabbed one! 3rd time lucky!
Must say when the site says you've snagged it, it feels too good to be true.
Method that worked: - Manual - with refreshing page every so often & finally starting to click above the counter like mad for the last 30 secs. (Of course, this time I was naked 'cept for my Lux Cozy, :).)
Just hoping the phone turns out to be worth the trouble & not problematic the way it has been for some. Fingers crossed.
PS- That's twice that the buyhatke has failed for me.
Con8ts bro for ur Luck :) Enjoy 1s !!!
i m on 40kbps net :(

Just got the foll. PM from a forum member:

I got two redmi 1s in my cart.I can let you take it for 1000 bucks.Let me know if you are interested.

Edit: Anyone interested in defeating the purpose of this forum by fulfilling the wishes of that guy ?

Just got the foll. PM from a forum member:

I got two redmi 1s in my cart.I can let you take it for 1000 bucks.Let me know if you are interested.

Edit: Anyone interested in defeating the purpose of this forum by fulfilling the wishes of that guy ?

I also got same PM.

Not interested in paying premium/bribe/black.
Got two redmi 1s in my cart.Will let it go for 1000 bucks for both.Let me know if you're interested.

He offered something similar in August 27 sale also.

am expecting 1K.But you can offer whatever you think is fair.If other members pay more I'll give it to them.

Back