Xiaomi Redmi 1S goes on sale on Flipkart for Rs. 5999

:O now any solution for this problem?

Update:
Went to redmi page. it shows following message
"Successfully added your Redmi 1S to cart! Please proceed to complete your order.
You can complete the payment process by 6:00 PM on 23rd September, 2014 (Today)"
And kart is empty

no more 24+ hours buffer for payment :p
Today the payment had to be made before 6pm today to confirm the purchase.
Already bought one....
Wait until later for feedback on the camera. Grab one for now if you can. Even if you snag one & don't wish to go through with the purchase, you can choose to not make the payment.
Grabbed one... and paid for it... Will use it for few days and in case I dont like it I can sell it... cost to cost...

Need one phone for my friend, he is using a feature phone with painfully slow whatsapp, someone help him get onto a smartphone.

I want one :) plz help guyz :) @Dare Devil Buddy any one left :)

Also con8ts to all wo r lucky today

i tried on 2g from 2 acc and got noting :(

I want only one for my finace :)

Plz anyone ave let me know

Tnks

Last edited:
Managed to place an order on behalf of @RS4. Hope he can confirm all went well.

Seems the best way to snag one is to mash buttons like there's no tomorrow. Worked twice for me. On the other hand, the extensions & scripts have failed thrice.

Seems the best way to snag one is to mash buttons like there's no tomorrow. Worked twice for me. On the other hand, the extensions & scripts have failed thrice.
Yes, I can confirm that extension and scripts have failed on me twice, so next time I'm going manual ;)

Back