Xtreamer India - Now on TE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I can transfer the money through ICICI Bank online payment but it will not reflect in your Kotak Mahindra Bank account till 2-3 days later. Am I still eligible for the offer if I send you a screen shot of the payment made?

This is unfortunate that we cannot see much demand of eTRAYz @Rs.8,990/- + shipping to match minimum import quantity for eTRAYZ from our principle company.

Even if we bring down the selling price at no profit on loss @Rs.7,990/- + shipping, there are not many takers.

If we get even 25 interested TE members, we will get you eTRAYz.

Hope, you understand. :)

If you send us the payment proof today, you will be eligible even if it is reflected in our Kotak Bank later.

You can also transfer funds in our ICICI Bank. Please check your PM for ICICI A/c details.
Hells_Fury said:
Hi,
I can transfer the money through ICICI Bank online payment but it will not reflect in your Kotak Mahindra Bank account till 2-3 days later. Am I still eligible for the offer if I send you a screen shot of the payment made?

Guys can we vote for eTrayz as reaching 25 number wont be tough and at 7990+shipping for this product is a good bargain.Start adding your name please, count me as number one.

eTRAYz / Xtreamer is available @7990/- + shipping for pre-booking only. Once we get the stock it will be Rs.8,990/- plus shipping each.

This is only to compensate waiting period. :)

Received my Xtreamer today.

I am extremely impressed with the customer service provided by N V Trading. Just thought that a special mention should be made about this. Keep up the excellent work :)

Thanks Hells_Fury for the appreciation. :)

About eTRAYz, sorry friends, with this quantity not possible to get eTRAYz @7990/-. eTRAYz offer closed.

If we get very few pieces, not possible for us to sell anything less than 8990/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back