Xtreamer India - Now on TE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought xstreamer from ebay india and it looks used. The remote is not working and one switch is permanently pressed inside. :mad:

I called up their dealer in delhi and they say that they are not responsible for the products sold through ebay. They dont sell the remote seperately also.

Ebay seller is also not responding. I am really pissed off. The delhi dealer should provide the warranty after all its their product no matter where I bought from.

Pls suggest me how can I get a replacement remote from ebay seller or delhi dealer.

Report this to ebay customer service and pass a negative rating to him - you're bound to get a replacement no matter what.

dr.ramakrishna said:
I bought xstreamer from ebay india and it looks used. The remote is not working and one switch is permanently pressed inside. :mad:

I called up their dealer in delhi and they say that they are not responsible for the products sold through ebay. They dont sell the remote seperately also.

Ebay seller is also not responding. I am really pissed off. The delhi dealer should provide the warranty after all its their product no matter where I bought from.

Pls suggest me how can I get a replacement remote from ebay seller or delhi dealer.

what is the product link ? did you get a bill ?

and yes it matters where you buy it from.

_

Can you provide some more details about the seller.

Who is the Delhi dealer that you are mentioning ??

Do you have mail transcripts ??

:hap2: Few pieces of eTRAYz available @Rs.9990/- :hap2:

On first come first serve basis. Rs.350/-* shipping charges extra.

Rs.350/- by Trackon/DTDC
Rs.550/- by Blue Dart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back